A swimming pool is a staple for summer fun and, if you’re lucky enough to have one in your backyard, you don’t have to go far for a refreshing dip in cool water. Swimming pools are a fun investment, but they require constant maintenance.
If you want your pool to look pristine all the time, you will have to clear it of any debris. To make this job easier, you should invest in a Pentair pool cleaner.
Pentair is a leading brand that has gained the trust and loyalty of many customers worldwide. Since it’s a multinational industrial company that centers around water and fluid control in infrastructure and manufacturing industries, you can be sure that Pentair offers only quality pool cleaners. In fact, most Pentair pool cleaner reviews are immensely positive and hint at excellent customer satisfaction.
Check out our picks of the 7 best Pentair suction pool cleaners that you can get your hands on today.
1. Pentair Kreepy Krauly 360042
If you want a pool cleaner with rugged construction, and ultra-reliable service life, and a modern design, the Kreepy Krauly is the right model for you.
The cleaner is incredibly easy to maintain, install, and use. It will keep your pool free from debris, dirt, and leaves and ensure that it stays that way.
- Simple Design
- Dive Float Directional System
- Cleaner Wings and Roller Strap
- Wall Climbing
2. Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Inground Pool Cleaner
The Pentair GW9500 Kreepy Krauly Great White Inground Pool Cleaner is the perfect choice for above-ground pools due to its unique turning system. The mechanism allows it to complete tight turns in order to fit inside of corners and clean them out. For uniquely shaped in-ground pools, this cleaner can ensure every aspect of your pool is cleaned.
The Great While model uses SmartTrac Programmed Steering to sense obstacles and avoid them. If you're tired of your pool cleaner constantly getting stopped by obstacles, then this cleaner is ideal. It will sense the obstacle, then make the appropriate correction to avoid it. You won't have to babysit this pool cleaner nearly as much as others.
The Great White model can be used on any surface. It holds up well against vinyl, gunite, fiberglass, and other materials. You don't have to worry about this cleaner ripping up your vinyl or leaving tracks in your pool.
It also has a wide cleaning reach. The 15'' cleaning width enables the cleaner to clean more in less time. You'll be able to get inside of your pool faster with the Great White.
It also strong suction power. This enables it to run along the walls of your pool. It also makes it well-suited for in-ground pools that have an incline, are dish-shaped, or that have hopper-bottoms.
Finally, it has a bristle brush that is specifically designed to remove dirt and debris that is sticking to your pool's floor. The cleaner can pull it off and suck it up into its filter.
- Automatic in-ground pool cleaner. SmartTrac Programmed Steering easily navigates around pool obstacles for uninterrupted cleaning. Adjustable to ensure the most effective cleaning
- Vacuum port door fitting has a spring-loaded cover for safety
- Cleans gunite, fiberglass, vinyl, and other specialty surfaces in a 15-inch path
- Unique turning mechanism allows escape from difficult areas
3. Pentair 360100 Lil’ Shark
The Pentair 360100 Lil’ Shark is a cute suction cleaner adorning a smiling shark on its suction unit.
Your child might enjoy watching this Shark munch up dead leaves. Looks aside, you can expect a reasonable amount of cleaning power from this 10-inch tool.
Its thinner profile also allows it to more quickly, thus removing small and medium-sized debris more efficiently in pools of all shapes. On the bottom of the Pentair 360100 Lil’ Shark, below its “jaw”—are several stiff bristles that gently scrape at the surface of pool linings to loosen debris it randomly happens to come across.
- Dual Band Of Bristles Scrub Debris Loose While Powerful Vacuum Whisks It Away
- Programmed Cleaning Provides More Complete Coverage Without The Missed Spots Other Cleaners Often Leave Behind
- Cuts A Wide 10" Path For Quick And Thorough Cleaning
- Simple Design Features One Moving Part For Long Dependable Life
- No Assembly Required Just Hook 'Lil Shark Cleaner to The Hose And Go
4. Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner
Another product that made a lot of users happy is the Pentair LL505PMG Kreepy Krauly Automatic Pool Cleaner. This cleaner has also received positive ratings in most kreepy krauly pool cleaner reviews. Many users love the fact that it is a specific pressure-side cleaner for dark-colored pools. They also commented how this product is a lot better than their previous pool cleaner from other brands.
- It can clean pools within 1-3 hours.
- It can clean inclined surfaces— thanks to its heavily treaded tires that give it a maximum traction.
- It is compatible to clean pool surfaces made of fiber, vinyl, and concrete.
- It has an independent booster pump, ensuring optimum cleaning performance.
5. Pentair K60430 Kruiser
One of the best suction side cleaners ever produced, the Pentair K60430 Kruiser boasts exceptional performance features that help it relentlessly clean debris and dirt from your pool while staying dependable and affordable at the same time.
- This creepy krauly cruiser automatic in ground pool cleaner have many design elements shared by the most popular suction-side cleaner in history
- Superior vacuum power and extra-wide mouth capture large and small debris with ease
- Superior seal design includes specially engineered slits and "fingers" to assure the unit
- Built-in bumper assures free movement around steps and ladders for total cleaning coverage and uninterrupted, hands-free operation
- Connects to your skimmer or vacuum line fitting in minutes without tools
6. Pentair GW7900 Automatic Pool Cleaner For Inground Pools
You shouldn't have to clean your pool yourself. The Pentair GW7900 Automatic Pool Cleaner For Inground Pools ensures that you don't have to. The SandShark shares some of its capabilities with the other models. In particular, it uses the same agile turning mechanism. This allows it to move effortlessly around obstacles. It can also quickly twist into corners in order to clean them out.
The advantage of the SandShark over other models is its speed. It uses a bit more power to clean your pool faster. It also cleans more efficiently by mapping out a cleaning path. This is advantageous over other models that just clean randomly. A cleaning path ensures that the cleaner is able to clean every spot and does so in an efficient way.
- Maneuvers around tight corners
- Obstacle avoidance
- Vac port door keeps cleaner protected
7. Pentair K50600
Many consider the K50600 the easier-to-use version of the Kruisier for its lighter-blue hue and large finned wing.
This device also only has one moving part—the flexible flapper—that creates a slight vacuum when adhered to the surface of pools that leads to better suctioning of debris.
This unit comes with a skimming valve that makes adjusting waterflow to the optimal level a lot simpler on the user. It’s able to scale walls to a limited extent but gets trapped in ladders from time to time. If you have steps instead of a ladder, this is the perfect suction cleaner for you.
- Superior hydraulic design for optimum vacuuming power
- True random pattern coverage makes sure every inch of pool floors are thoroughly vacuumed
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!