Our guide will take you through the path of getting the best spa chemicals to take your hot tub maintenance to a new level. Today we’ll cover the best 5 Spa Guard Chemicals.
SpaGuard will be your best bet for your spa and hot tub chemical needs. Tested and proven effective, SpaGuard products are known for delivering reliable results and making spa care less complex. SpaGuard dealers carry an extensive line of spa solutions that match your unique needs.
These little buying reviews provide a breakdown of the 5 best spa guard hot tub chemicals. Let’s get started!
1. SpaGuard Chlorinating Concentrate - 2 lbs
SpaGuard's Chlorinating Concentrate provides spa owners with the sanitizing power of chlorine in a quick-dissolving granular form, making application quick and easy. Simply add to spa water while the pump is running, and they dissolve completely to start disinfecting your spa. Chlorinating Concentrate is also pH neutral to ensure no affect on your chemically-balanced spa water. This concentrate can be used in regular doses as a sanitizer, and in shock doses as an oxidizer.
- Granular stabilized chlorinator
- Acts as a sanitizer and an oxidizer; no need for two products
- Fast acting
- Quick dissolving
- May be added directly to spa, no predissolving needed
2. SpaGuard Natural Spa Enzyme - 1 qt
SpaGuard's Natural Spa Enzyme provides spa owners with an all-natural cleaner that cuts through oils that contribute to the formation of scum lines, cloudy water, clogged filters, and foul odors, while still remaining free of harsh chemicals. Natural Spa Enzyme's formula digests these oils and ensures filters remain clear and effective while the enhancing the strength of your spas sanitizers.
- Reduces unpleasant odors
- Improves water clarity
- Reduces scum-line buildup
- Helps keep spa water clear
3. SpaGuard Enhanced Shock (2 lb)
SpaGuard’s Enhanced Shock provides spa owners with a powerful, effective shock treatment to eliminate contaminants that build-up with use, while taking just 15 minutes to work. Oxidizers break down and remove organic compounds and their odors, as well as featuring a clarifier to help the filtering system detect and remove particles that remain. Enhanced Shock is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionization sanitizing systems, as well as being pH buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa.
- Multi-purpose shock with four benefits in one: shock, clarifier, flocculent and pH buffer
- Dual oxidizers complement each other and increase positive effect of shocking
- Produces a lower chlorine residual level than conventional chlorine shocks
- Restores water sparkle and removes unpleasant odors
- Bathers can return to the spa quickly, usually in about 15 minutes
- Buffers help keep pH in range, so water stays balanced
- Flocculent and clarifier help to filter smaller particles typically missed by most filters
- Compatible with chlorinated or brominated spas and those using ozone or ionization systems
4. SpaGuard Spa Water Clarifier - 1 Pint
SpaGuard's Water Clarifier enables spa owners with a simple, effective clarifying treatment that brings back the sparkling clear water your spa used to have. Water Clarifier's powerful liquid formula attracts water contaminants too small for filters to detect, allowing these small particles to become large enough for spa filters to trap and remove. This treatment also has the added benefit of not affecting your spas pH level, which allows you worry-free application.
- Makes cloudy water sparkling clear.
- Increases filtration.
- Does not affect pH
- Combines small particles into larger ones for easier filtration
5. SpaGuard Spa Complete (70 oz)
SpaGuard Spa Complete makes the water feel wonderfully soft and look amazingly clear while keeping hot tubs noticeably cleaner. Waterline issues are also greatly reduced with regular use. Best of all Spa Complete contains soothing lavender and eucalyptus extracts.
- Keeps water amazingly clear
- Softens water
- Keeps spa clean
- Smells great with a touch of lavender and eucalyptus
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!