Keeping your hot tub chemistry within the right limits provides a more enjoyable experience and nothing is more inviting than a sparkling clean spa. The Spa Choice brand of products is designed to meet all of your spa needs so you spend less time maintaining your spa and more time relaxing in it.
The Spa Choice Spa Chemicals provide all the essential products you need to maintain your spa. Read the following guide if you want a clean, well-maintained sparkling spa. Here are the top 8 best Spa Choice Products:
1. SpaChoice 472-3-5081 Chlorine Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs, 5-Pounds
Spa Choice Sanitizing Granules are designed to dissolve quickly and completely. Chlorine granules provide a steady source of available chlorine to spa water to control algae growth, kill bacteria and destroy organic contaminants. Spa choice chlorine granules are stabilized to protect against ultraviolet radiation from the sun, increasing the life of your chlorine. This product is designed to dissolve quickly and completely providing a steady source of available chlorine to control the growth of algae, kill bacteria and destroy organic contaminants.
- Dissolves Quickly and Completely
- Stabilized Spa Chlorine
- 56% Available Chlorine
- Controls Algae
- Kills Bacteria
2. SpaChoice 472-3-3011 Tabs Hot Tub Bromine, 1-Pack
Spa Choice Bromine Tabs fit in most spa feeders and floaters to continuously sanitize your spa or hot tub. Bromine is a powerful and effective sanitizer like chlorine, but it is odorless and less irritating to your skin and eyes. Spa Choice bromine tabs are "pre-stabilized," so your water is silky smooth without using a stabilizer or conditioner.
- Sanitizer for Spas and Hot Tubs
- Bromine is an alternative to chlorine as a way to sanitize spa or hot tub water
- Bromine does not give off much of an odor compared to chlorine
- Bromine yields silky smooth water
3. Spa Choice 472-3-3041 Re-Energize Oxidizing Spa Shock Chemical, 2-Pound
Spa Choice Re-Energize is an oxidizing spa shock. Re-Energize oxidizes organic contaminants such as ammonia, perspiration, and suntan lotion. Re-Energize also removes chloramines and bromamines, which cause "chlorine odor" and enhance the sanitizing effectiveness of chlorine and bromine by reducing the formation of new chloramines and bromamines. Re-Energize also increases the clarity of spa water and reduces eye burn. This product is a powerful oxygen-based oxidizer. When used regularly, it will eliminate organic contaminants and keep spa water crystal clear. This product will not raise chlorine levels or produce combined chlorine or chloramines that can cause chlorine odor and eye irritation.
- Quickly oxidizes contaminants in your spa or hot tub
- Enhances the sanitizing effectiveness of chlorine and bromine
- Removes chloramines and bromines that cause chlorine odor
- Non-Chlorine Shock
4. SpaChoice 472-3-5041 pH Increaser for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Pound , White
"Spa Choice pH Increaser raises the pH level of your spa water. Spa water should be maintained at a pH of 7.2 - 7.8. Test water frequently with a test kit or test strip to ensure the spa water pH levels remain in the recommended range. Spa Choice pH Increaser is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide. This product is used to raise the pH in spa water. The water in the spa should be maintained at a pH of 7.2-7.8 and total alkalinity from 80-140 ppm. Test water frequently with suitable test kit to ensure proper pH is maintained. This product is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguanide. This product should be used if pH is below 7.2.
- Maintain Proper Water Balance
- Increase Spa Water pH
- Easy to Use
5. Spa Choice 472-3-4021 Alkalinity Up Hot Tub Chemical for Spas, 2-Pound
Spa Choice Alkalinity Up balances the alkalinity level in your Spa. Maintaining balanced alkalinity is critical to pH control, as low alkalinity levels can cause equipment corrosion, pH bounce and water discoloration. Spa Choice Alkalinity Up is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. Critical to alkalinity control, this granular formula effectively raises alkalinity levels which might otherwise cause equipment corrosion. This product is a special compound used to increase the total alkalinity in spa water.
- Maintaining a desirable total alkalinity reading is critical to holding chlorine residuals
- pH levels are easier to control with a corrected total alkalinity
- Alkalinity acts as a buffer, improving the ability of your pool water to resist pH fluctuations
- Downloadable User Guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications
6. Spa Choice 472-3-1021 Clear and Sparkle Spa Water Clarifier, 1-Pint
Spa Choice Clear & Sparkle is specially formulated for hot water treatment. Clear & Sparkle neutralizes and removes dirt, soap, oils and suspended particles for crystal clear spa water. Using Clear & Sparkle allows your filter to operate at peak efficiency. Clear & Sparkle is fast acting and compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers. For natural, clear water in your spa or hot tub, this product aids in the removal of particles too small for the filter to remove. This product works on dirt, organics and oils to rapidly clear your spa.
- Spa Choice Clear & Sparkle is a fast-acting clarifier for spas and hot tubs that is specially formulated for hot water
- Aids in the removal of dirt, organics and oils too small for the spa filter to remove
- Use 2 ounces of Spa Choice Clear & Sparkle for spas and hot tubs up to 800 gallons for clear water
7. Spa Choice 472-3-2031 Foam Free Spa Chemical, 1-Pint
Spa Choice Foam Free shrinks foam on contact. Foam is a common problem in spas and hot tubs that is caused by many sources including: hair products, deodorants, lotions, laundry soap residue, spilt drinks and cheap or excessive chemical use. Foam Free is specifically designed for hot water application.
- Eliminates foam from your spa or hot tub quickly
- Spa Choice Foam Free eliminates annoying foam build-up in spas, hot tubs, fountains, or other places where foam can be a problem
- Use as often as needed to prevent foam build-up
- Designed For Hot Water Application
8. Spa Choice 472-3-5071 Seal a Leak Minor Cracks and Leaks Repairing Solution for Spas and Hot Tubs, 1-Pint
Spa Choice Seal A Leak repairs minor leaks and cracks in your spa or hot tub. Depending on the size of the leak and the number of gallons, it may be necessary to add this Seal A Leak more than once. If the leak location is unknown, add Seal a Leak to the skimmer. If you are sure of the location of the leak, pour Seal a Leak directly into the water at the area of the spa's leak. Spa Choice Seal A Leak is recommended for the repair of minor leaks and cracks in spas. Usually stops leaks in 24 hours.
- Repairs Minor Cracks and Leaks
- If leak location unknown, add seal a leak to the skimmer
- If leak location known, pour directly into the water at the area of leak
- Stops Leaks Within 24 Hours
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!