If you’re looking to upgrade your swimming pool’s pump system, the Pentair 522480 Tube Pump OEM Size C is a great option. This pump is designed to provide maximum performance and efficiency, while also being easy to install.
In this blog post, we’re going to show you how to correctly install the Pentair 522480 Tube Pump.
Before you begin, make sure you have the necessary materials for the installation. This includes the Pentair 522480 Tube Pump, a 3/4” PVC pipe, two elbow fittings, a pipe clamp, a check valve, and PVC cement.
- Once you have all the necessary materials, start by attaching the pipe clamp to the pump. Make sure the clamp is securely attached to the pump and that the clamp is tight.
- Next, connect the PVC pipe to the pump. Make sure the pipe is properly sealed with PVC cement to ensure a watertight connection.
- Then, attach the two elbow fittings to the ends of the PVC pipe to form a complete circle.
- Now it’s time to attach the check valve. Insert the check valve into the pipe between the two elbow fittings. Make sure the valve is securely attached and that it won’t move or leak.
- Finally, you’re ready to install the Pentair 522480 Tube Pump. Place the pump in the desired location and secure it to the ground using the pipe clamp. Once the pump is securely in place, connect the PVC pipe to the pump and check for any leaks.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed the Pentair 522480 Tube Pump. Now you can enjoy the increased performance and efficiency of your swimming pool’s pump system.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.