Are you looking for an easy way to keep your pool clean and healthy? The Pentair 520554 Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer is an excellent choice for pool owners who want to enjoy crystal clear water without the hassle of manual chlorination.
Installing the Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator is easy and can be done in just a few steps.
1. Unpack the Pentair Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator. Be sure to read the instructions that come with the product and check that all the components are included.
2. Place the Intellichlor Sanitizer in a convenient location near the pool’s return line. The product should be placed at least 4 feet above the water’s surface.
3. Connect the Pentair Intellichlor Sanitizer to the return line using flexible hose. It is important to ensure that the connection is secure and tight.
4. Connect the power supply to the Pentair 520554 Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer and plug it into an electrical outlet.
5. Fill the Pentair Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer with salt according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Turn the power switch on the Pentair 520554 Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer to the “on” position and allow it to generate chlorine for your pool.
7. Monitor the chlorine levels in your pool and adjust the settings on the Pentair 520554 Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer as needed.
Installing the Pentair 520554 Intellichlor Salt Chlorinator Sanitizer is a simple process that can be completed in a short amount of time. Once the product is installed, pool owners can rest assured that their pool will remain clean and healthy.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.