Installing the Pentair 263059 VLV 2.5"x 3" 2W CPVC DIV is a relatively straightforward process that takes very little time. Here’s how to do it:
1. Begin by turning off the water supply to the area where you’ll install the valve.
2. Use a hacksaw to cut the pipe that leads to the inlet and outlet of the valve. Make sure the cut is clean and even.
3. Place the valve body into the pipe, making sure it fits snugly.
4. Take the two halves of the valve and thread them together. It’s important that you do this correctly otherwise the valve may not seal properly.
5. Apply a thin layer of Teflon tape to the threads before you screw the halves together. This will help ensure a tight seal.
6. Use a wrench to tighten the halves together. Be sure not to overtighten them, as this could cause damage.
7. Reattach the inlet and outlet pipes to the valve. Again, make sure they fit snugly.
8. Turn the water supply back on and check for any leaks around the valve. If there are any, tighten the connections again.
9. Finally, turn the handle on the valve to open it and allow the water to flow. And that’s all there is to it!
Installing the Pentair 263059 VLV 2.5"x 3" 2W CPVC DIV is a simple task that shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.