The following guide is to show how to replace the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner Foot Pad.The Foot Pad on your Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner slides along the pool's surface as the Cleaner suck up debris. After time, this Foot Pad will wear to the point that it has to be replaced.
1. CHECK PARTS REQUIRED - The only part you will need to order is the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner FOOT PAD.
2. LOCATE THE FLAT SECTION - Locate the flat part of the plastic ring upon which the Foot Pad is mounted, It will be easier to start removing the Foot Pad at this point.
3. PULL OFF OLD FOOT PAD - To remove the old Foot Pad, peel back the lip of the Foot Pad at the flat section of the ring and gently pull the Foot Pad down off the ring until it is completely off.
4. START REPLACING THE NEW FOOT PAD - Place the lip of the Foot Pad on the ring opposite the flat section of the ring.
5. FINISH INSTALLATION OF FOOT PAD - Curl the rest of the Foot Pad onto the ring placing the final section onto the flat part of the ring.
6. That's all there is to installing a new Kreepy Krauly Foot Pad.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!