If the wings on the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner may become worn or broken, you can replace them by following the simple step-by-step instructions provided in this guide.
1. ORDER PARTS - The first step is to order the parts you will need. The only parts required are the Pentair Kreepy Krauly WINGS. This picture identifies the front and back straps.
2. LOCATE BAND CLAMP JOINT - This picture shows the location of the band clamp joint and how it links together. The two sides of the clamp overlap, right over left and lock together.
3. PULL JOINT APART - To separate the clamp lock, take a pair of pliers and gently pull the tab end of the top strap away from the main body.
4. PULL OFF OLD WINGS - Pull the straps of the wings out of the groove in the main body.
5. PLACE BACK STRAP ONTO CLEANER - Slip the back strap of the new wings into the lower groove of the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner and bring the front strap around to the front.
6. CLOSE FRONT BAND CLAMP - Overlap the right strap of the band clamp over the left strap and interlock the clamp.
7. That's all there is to replacing the wings. Your upgraded Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner is ready to go.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!