1. BUY PART - Buy the replacement parts ahead of time so that they are on hand. The only part you will need for this procedure is a Needle Brush Assembly.
2. TURN CLEANER OVER - Turn the Rapids 4WD on its back to have access to the scrub brush.
3. RELEASE END OF BRUSH - The brush is held into the holes in the cleaner's frame with telescoping posts on each end of the brush. Using a small screwdriver, depress the end of one of the posts until it is freed from the hole.
4. LIFT OUT BRUSH - Lift the freed end of the brush out of the cleaner. The rest of the brush should come out easily.
5. INSTALL THE NEW BRUSH - Place the post on one end of the new brush into one of the brush holes in the frame.
6. SNAP IN OTHER END OF BRUSH - Depress the post on the other end of the brush and snap it into the other hole in the frame used to secure the brush.
7. CHECK PLACEMENT OF BRUSH - Check that the ends of the brush are securely in the frame holes and that they are fully engaged with the gears at each end of the brush.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!