1. BUY REQUIRED PARTS - Purchase a new Bottom Lid Assembly to have on when you want to replace the damaged one.
2. TURN OFF POWER - Unplug the Cleaner's Power Supply from the GFCI wall outlet.
3. TURN CLEANER OVER - Turn the Cleaner over on its back and place it on a towel.
4. UNLATCH BOTTOM LID ASSEMBLY - Unlatch the Bottom Lid Assembly by pushing the two latches, at the middle of the Lid, off the Lid.
5. LIFT OUT BOTTOM LID ASSEMBLY - Lift the Bottom Lid Assembly straight up our of the cleaner.
6. REMOVE FILTER BAG - Take the Filter Bag off of the Wire Frame Bag Support. Note the position of the small label.
7. REPLACE BOTTOM LID ASSEMBLY - Replace the damaged Bottom Lid Assembly with the new Assembly.
8. REPLACE FILTER BAG -Install the old Filter Bag on to the Wire Frame Bag Supports. Make sure that the soft felt side is facing in - small label is on the outside. Make sure the small label at the center of a long side. Pull the elastic bottom of the Filter Bag down over the plastic channels on the Bottom Lid.
9. ADJUST FILTER BAG - Pull the Filter Bag corners to the top corners of the Wire Frame and push the extra Bag material to the center of the Frame.
10. REPLACE BOTTOM LID ASSEMBLY - Insert the Bottom Lid Assembly into the body of the Cleaner. Make sure that the Bag material is tucked in so that it doesn't get pinched in the edge of the Lid or interfere with the latches.
11. READY TO GO - Turn your Cleaner upright, place it in the water and plug it in.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!