In this simple guide you will learn how to replace a Tire on a Poolvergnugen PoolCleaner. The Poolvergnugen PoolCleaner is a high quality product that requires minimal repair. However, after several years of continual use, the tires will have to be replaced.
1. The tires must be replaced when the tires are worn down to the thread wear indicators. You will see these indicators at three different points on the tire about 102 degrees apart.
2. Turn off your pump before removing the PoolCleaner from the pool.
3. Pull the PoolCleaner to the edge of the pool with the hose than lift the PoolCleaner out of the pool by its handle.
4. Lay the hose out straight and remove the Leader Hose from the PoolCleaner.
5. Place the PoolCleaner on a work surface and, using ony your hands, peal the tire off the wheel from top to bottom.
6. Take the new tire and place it onto the wheel from top to bottom.
7. Repeat this process to replace the tire on the other wheel.
8. Check that both tires are on completely and reconnect the Leader Hose to the PoolCleaner.
9. Place the PoolCleaner back in the water making sure to purge all air out of the PoolCleaner and the hose.
10. Turn your pool pump back on.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!