This guide provides a step-by-step procedure for replacing the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner Vacuum Seal.The Pentair Kreepy Krauly Pool Cleaner comes with one of two vacuum seals. The Pleated seal works with all pool types: concrete, vinyl, fiberglass, and tile. The Starfish seal , shown here, is used exclusively in concrete pools. The Vacuum Seal on your Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner slides along the pool's surface as the Cleaner suck up debris. After time, this seal will wear to the point that it has to be replaced.
1. CHECK PARTS REQUIRED - The only part you will need to order is the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner Vacuum Seal.
2. PULL OFF OLD VACUUM SEAL -To remove the old Vacuum Seal, gently pull an edge of it down over the foot pad until it is completely off.
3. LOCATE TOP SIDE - The words "THIS SIDE UP" are stamped into the top of the seal. When you install the seal, this side must face up towards the main body. The flat side will be down towards the pool floor.
4. NSTALL NEW SEAL - To install the new Pentair Kreepy Krauly Cleaner Vacuum Seal, pull it gently up over the foot pad until it seats itself on the other side in its groove. When in place, the vacuum seal should rotate freely. Make sure the flat side of the vacuum seal in facing down.
5. That's all there is to installing a new Kreepy Krauly Vacuum Seal.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!