The following steps will provide a guide on how to replace the GLX-F20A-10PK. A blown fuse can be a common problem in a Hayward Aqua Rite. If the "Power" LED is not on and the input voltage has been verified, the 20 amp fuse may need to be replaced.
1. TURN OFF THE POWER TO THE TIMER BOX. There should be a circuit breaker before the timer box where the power can be turned off.
2. Unlatch the lock and open the door to the Hayward Aqua Rite control box.
3. Using a 5/16" socket, remove the 2 screws that secure the cover panel to the box.
4. Pull the cover panel out of the Aqua Rite control box.
5. Locate the yellow 20 amp fuse on the printed circuit board. The can be found on the lower right corner of the main circuit board.
6. With a pair of needle nose pliers, gently pull the fuse out of the circuit board.
7. Take the new 20 amp fuse and press it into the appropriate spot on the circuit board.
8. Place the control box cover into the box.
9. Tighten the two cover screws with a 5/16" socket.
10. Turn on the power at the circuit breaker.
11. The "Power" light and the display should be illuminated if everything is operating correctly.
12. Close the door to the Hayward Aqua Rite and continue to enjoy the benefits of your salt water pool.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!