In this blog, we continue to review the list of the top chemicals for your Intex Pool.
If you own an Intex pool, it’s worth knowing that good maintenance and care goes a long way for extending the lifespan of your investment. And whether you’re setting up your Intex pool for the first time, or for the 5th summer in a row, adding the right chemicals is SUPER important. Using Intex pool chemicals is a very straight forward process and can be done within an hour once you’ve got used to it.
1) HTH 42033 Super 3" Tablets Swimming Pool Chlorine, 5 lbs
Protect your indoor and outdoor swimming pool against bacteria, algae, and other organisms and enjoy clean, clear water with HTH Super 3" Chlorinating Tablets. This stabilized chlorine sanitizer comes in 3” tablets for use in feeders, floaters and skimmers; it's also compatible with saltwater systems. Easy to use and slow dissolving to provide a steady source of free available chlorine, one tablet treats 10,000 gallons of water for up to one week. These chlorine tablets are formulated with cyanuric acid, CYA, to help protect against chlorine loss due to sunlight, and they have built-in algae protection and clarifier.
- BENEFITS: Sanitizes and protects your pool water so you can enjoy swimming in clean and clear water all season long
- USE: Place a tab in pool skimmer, floater, or feeder for simple, DIY pool care; 1 tablet treats 10,000 gallons of water for up to a week
- COMPATIBILITY: Vinyl-lined pools and saltwater systems
- FEATURES: Kills bacteria and algae; Chlorinates for up to 1 week; Clarifies water; Sun protected for longer chlorine life
- INCLUDES: One 5-lb container of Super Chlorinating Tablets for swimming pools
2) BioGuard SilkGuard Complete 3 Inch Chlorinating Tablets (3.5 lb)
BioGuard SilkGuard Complete Multi-Benefit 3 Inch Chlorinating Tablets are a revolutionary product exclusive to BioGuard. These chlorine tablets differ from traditional chlorine because the SilkGuard Technology actually softens the water by attaching to hard water components and metal surfaces, which protects your pool surface and equipment from scale, corrosion and staining, all while killing bacteria. SunShield Technology offers protection from the sunlight while the SmartGuard Technology helps the tablets last longer than traditional chlorine tablets. Last but not least Algae killing crystals help stop algae before it starts.
- Creates Softer Water
- Lasts Longer
- Contains Algae Killing Crystals
- 84% Available Chlorine
3) Clorox Pool&Spa Green Algae Eliminator2 32 oz
Clorox Pool&Spa Awesome Algaecide kills and prevents all types of swimming pool algae, including green, mustard and black algae. The fast-acting formula clears algae outbreaks and provides awesome algae protection with results in just 24 hours. The non-foaming, algae prevention solution is great for all pool types, including those with water features. Use weekly as a preventative algae treatment or to get rid of an existing pool algae problem. Swim-ready in 15 minutes. Always apply chemicals according to label directions. For best results, test and balance your swimming pool water at least once per week during your pool season.
- Non-foaming formula
- Effective kill and preventative treatment
- Suitable for all pools
4) Puri Tech Pool Chemicals 25 lb Total Alkalinity Increaser Plus for Swimming Pool Water Increases Total Alkalinity Prevents Water from Cloudiness or Scaling
BRAND NEW PACKAGING: ALL Puri Tech Chemicals now come in resealable bags for your convenience. Raises total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Total alkalinity balance is a crucial component of water balance. Low alkalinity level can cause pH levels to fluctuate. High alkalinity levels can cause the water to cloud or scale.
- BRAND NEW PACKAGING: All Puri Tech Chemicals now ome in resealable bags for easy storage
- Active Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Raises total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Total alkalinity balance is a crucial component of water balance. Low alkalinity level can cause pH levels to fluctuate. High alkalinity levels can cause the water to cloud or scale.
- Directions: Spread over the deepest part of the pool and circulate pump a minimum of 4 hours.
- Dosage: 1.5lbs per 10,000 gallons to raise total alkalinity level 10ppm.
5) Clorox Pool&Spa 12016CLX Pool Total Alkalinity Increaser, 16-Pound, White
Keeps pool pH balancedProtects against eye and skin irritationReduces pool maintenanceIncreases total alkalinity in pool waterProtects equipmentNOTE: Packaging may varypower source type: ManualKeeps pool pH balanced Protects against eye and skin irritation Reduces pool maintenance Increases total alkalinity in pool water Protects equipment NOTE: Packaging may vary power source type: Manual
- Keeps pool pH balanced
- Protects against eye and skin irritation
- Reduces pool maintenance
- Increases total alkalinity in pool water
- Protects equipment
- NOTE: Packaging may vary
- power source type: Manual
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!