If you have limited garage space or struggle to keep your garden and pool accessories in one place, you might need additional outdoor storage. A swimming pool tends to attract all sorts of stuff over time. Here are just a few examples of the things that tend to clutter up your pools cape: Floats and Toys, Safety Equipment, Tools, Hoses, Chemicals, Miscellaneous Backyard Junk. All these supplies can turn into a drastically disorganized mountain of stuff that’s ready to spill over into your yard at any time.
However, there is a solution to your mess: many outdoor storage solutions are attractive, offering a cohesive look to your patio or backyard. Good organization makes it easier to keep track of everything without having it strewn all over your pool area.
There are tons of outdoor storage options available. No one solution is likely to work for all those bits and pieces, so a little mixing and matching is in order. The right combination depends on what you’re storing, how much space you have, and of course, your budget. Here are some of the top pool storage ideas to consider:
1. Modern Blue Pool Storage Bin
Use these mesh storage bins to keep swim goggles, beach balls, floats, and other swim toys and accessories out from underfoot and where you can easily find them. Attractively designed of sturdy white PVC, each Pool Storage Bin has a blue nylon mesh basket that allows items to air-dry quickly. Use the convenient outside pockets to stow small items. Casters (2 locking) allow you to easily roll the mesh storage bins to your garage or shed. The sturdy legs of this mesh storage bin keep the basket off the ground. Bins have reinforced cross bars at the bottom; XX-Large Bin has 3 casters on one end for lift-and-go portability.
- Mesh storage bin allows pool toys to air-dry
- The sturdy legs of this mesh storage bin keep the basket off the ground, away from insects.
- Smartly-designed Pool Storage Bins organize a lot of items without taking up a lot of room
- XX-Large Pool Storage Bin Measures 48"L x 30"D x 34"H
- These mesh storage bins can be assembled without tools
2. TowelMaid Curved 7 Bar Freestanding Outdoor Poolside Towel Rack
The beauty of a rack is that it keeps items close at hand, without being obtrusive when not in use. They’re excellent for holding towels, pool floats, and larger toys like noodles. Racks can be movable standalone pieces, or mounted on a wall or fence.
- Large base ensures stability. Will not tip or blow over. No sand or weights needed.
- Beautiful, glossy furniture-grade PVC is UV blocking (non-yellowing), will not rust and is easy to clean.
- Easy to assemble & disassembles for storage.
- Made in the USA! Measures W-37.5″ H-44″ D-37.5″
3. Aquatix Pro Pool Pole Hanger Premium 4pc Blue Aluminium Holder Set
Okay, not all of these pool storage ideals are truly “off the hook.” Hooks are perfect for things like skimmers and safety equipment – in other words, unwieldy items that you nevertheless want to keep close at hand. They’re also handy for hanging towels and clothing. Of course, for hooks to work well, you need something close by to mount them on – a wall of your house, wooden fence, etc.
- Declutter your outdoor space by using these simple and smart fence hangers. Make your outdoor space look presentable with minimal cost!
- Pack of 2 Heavy duty black aluminium holder with screws for pool and garden equipment. Rust resistant, lightweight, durable, holds up to 33 pounds per bracket. Buy once and never look back!
- Designed to be compatible with wooden & metal fences, decks, concrete walls, metal posts, vinyl or any other place required.
- Heavy duty swimming aluminium brackets are very easy and simple to install - screws provided.
4. Keter Eden 70 Gallon Storage Bench Deck Box for Patio Furniture
Do you need secure storage that doesn't waste valuable garden space or cheapen your decor? Keter's 70-Gallon Eden Storage Bench is both a spacious outdoor storage solution and a practical, beautiful garden bench. The Eden provides enough seating room to accommodate two adults and makes a perfect deck box, romantic garden resting spot or functional, space-saving indoor storage box.
- Exterior: 54. 6 in. L x 23. 4 in. W x 32. 8 in. H / Interior: 50. 4 in. L x 19. 7 in. W x 15 in. H
- 70 gallons of extra hidden storage underneath the seat
- It's made out of all weather-resistant resin with an appealing wood-look texture
- Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling and denting - unlike real wood
- Provides comfortable bench seating for two or three with a weight capacity of 771 lbs
- Works with standard padlocks, which are sold separately
- Elegant natural wood look texture to fit any outdoor patio décor
- Perfect place to store outdoor patio furniture cushions, outdoor toys, pool accessories, and beach towels
5. Suncast BMS8100 8' x 10' Heavy-Duty Resin Tremont Storage Shed, Vanilla
A shed or other dedicated structure provides the ultimate storage space. The ability to lock a shed is ideal for storing chemicals, valuable equipment, and any other items you would normally have to keep in the garage. Of course, not everyone has the space for a shed, especially since the swimming pool and deck themselves are such yard hogs. Of course, the other downside is that installing a spacious and attractive shed can be expensive.
- A beautiful shed to store and protect your pool equipment
- Multi-walled polypropylene resin panels are engineered for long lasting strength and stability
- Heavy-duty floor is designed to withstand abuse, supporting your lawn mower, tractor or other heavy equipment
- Ideally placed series of skylights and windows provides natural light inside without sacrificing structural integrity
- Features a padlock hasp that allows doors to lock securely
- Exterior Dimensions: 8 ft. 4-1/2 in. W x 10 ft. 2-1/4 in. D x 8 ft. 7 in. H | Interior Dimensions: 7 ft. 9 in. W x 9 ft. 9 in. D x 8 ft. 4-1/2 in.H | Door opening: 60 in. W x 72 in. H
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!