The following guide will walk you through some of the best pool test strips on the market today. Proper chemical levels are vital to maintaining not only a healthy environment to swim in, but also for protecting your pool from hazardous issues that can develop as a result of chemical imbalances.The strips come with a litmus test technology that is easy to use. But which strip should you buy?
1) Jnw direct pool and spa test strips - 100 strip pack, test ph, chlorine, bromine, hardness and more, accurate 7-in-1 swimming pool water testing
The ultimate at home pool test strips for your swimming pool & spa features clear range markings and chart on the bottle for easy reading. Tests for 7 parameters: total hardness, total chlorine, bromine, free chlorine, ph, cyanuric acid (stabilizer) & total alkalinity
- extremely easy to use pool water test strips, instant reliable results with simple and clear instructions. Simply dip and compare with large color chart on bottle. Ideal range marked on bottle
- bonus free mobile app included - record, track and monitor your pool test strip results with ultimate accuracy. Available for ios and android
100 strips means 100 tests - each swimming pool test strip provides accurate and fast results for any water sources including fresh and salt water pools, spas and hot-tubs
- get safe, clean and crystal clear water, our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book explaining what your results mean and how you can keep your water in a healthy and clean condition year round
2) Poolmaster 22211 smart 4-way swimming pool and spa water chemistry test strips, 1 pack, white and yellow
Poolmaster's swimming pool collections consist of the essential must-have products for customary pool and spa maintenance, constructed with durable materials designed to keep your pool sparkling. For maintaining your swimming pool or spa's water chemistry, poolmaster's 4-way test strips are a great choice. The bottle features an easy-to-read color chart and strips have no-bleed pads for accurate color reading results. Tests for chlorine, bromine, ph and total alkalinity. Includes 50 test strips.
- for maintaining healthy water chemistry in swimming pool or spa
- analyzes four chemical factors; free chlorine, bromine, alkalinity and ph
- dip in water for instant reading; no-bleed pads give accurate color reading
- comes in easy-to-store container
- contains 50 strips per kit
3) 7-way pool and spa water test strips - 100 strip pack of swimming pool strips testing ph, chlorine, bromine, hardness and more .2 pack, silver
Aquachek silver 7-way pool and spa test strips offer 7 important tests on a single strip.In less than a minute, you can see results for 7 key parameters including total hardness, total chlorine, total bromine, free chlorine, ph, total alkalinity, and cyanuric acid. The strips test faster and are easier to use than liquid dropper test kits. Aquacheck silver offers enhanced colors for better readability.This set features an improved test for cyanuric acid (also called stabilizer). These strips allow you to test cyanuric acid up to 300 ppm (mg/l), a higher level than any available liquid kits. This cyanuric acid test works in ph between 7.0 and 8.4 and in total alkalinity at or below 240 ppm.For a clean, healthy, and happy pool, test twice a week with the aquachek silver pool and spa test strips.
- aquachek silver 7-in-1 test strips - the most comprehensive test strips available!
- tests for total hardness, total chlorine, total bromine, free chlorine, ph, total alkalinity & stabilizer (cyanuric acid).
- aquachek test strips are manufactured by the industry leader: environmental test systems (ets).
- simple, fast, and accurate! Get your results in only 15 seconds.
- easy to use! Simply dip the test strip into the water.
- 100 test strips per bottle.
4) Aquachek yellow test strips free chlorine, 50 strips, 1-pack
The aquachek test strips can help you to care for your pool all summer long. With their small size, they can be stored in your shed or garage to have on hand. The swimming pool test strips are available in either a one or a two pack, so you choose what you need.
- aquachek yellow test strip
- quick and easy water testing; no mess
- gives accurate results
- results appear in just 30 seconds
- test for free chlorine, ph, total alkalinity, & stabilizer
5) Leisure time 45010a test strips chemical tester for spas and hot tubs
Get a fast and accurate reading of your spa water's ph, total alkalinity, calcium hardness and chlorine levels with the easy-to-read leisure time chlorine test strips. Simply dip a test strip into your water, and compare the results to the convenient chart on the back of the bottle.
- benefits: helps measure the chemicals in your spa water; tests for ph, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and chlorine
- use: immerse the test strip for 2 seconds, remove with the pads facing up, shake once to remove excess water, and read immediately
- compatibility: chlorine and ozone sanitizers in hot tub and spa systems
- features: fast and simple; easy-to-read chart on bottle; very accurate
- includes: 50 testing strips
- leisure time chlorine test strips
- 50 strips per pack
6) Premium water hardness test kit | fast and accurate hard water quality testing strips for water softener dishwasher well spa pool, etc. | 0-425 ppm | calcium and magnesium total hardness (150 strips)
Save time and get accurate test results within seconds. Simply dip the strip into the water and compare it to the large color chart on the bottle. No need to visit a store or wait for someone else to test the quality of your water. Enjoy consistently accurate and reliable results whenever you need them.
- easy to read results - the oversized color chart makes reading your results effortless. Compare your results from red to green, with values of 0-25 gpg and 0-425 ppm.
Varify freshseal (extended shelf life) - this kit includes a ready to use bottle and two separately sealed pouches of 50 strips. Simply empty the refill pouch into the bottle once the initial strips are used up. Test confidently knowing that your strips are sealed for guaranteed freshness and reliability.
- 24/7 dedicated support team - with more than 20 years of experience in the water testing industry, a devoted team of epa water quality experts are ready to offer timely and informative responses based on your needs. Your question is just one click away from a live team member.
- supports non-profit charity - each sale sponsors clean water for someone in the central african republic for a year. Support worldwide change while monitoring your water hardness. #waterforgood #cleanwaterworldwide
7) Aquachek 561140a salt water swimming pool test strips - white, 1-pack
Tests for: salt (as sodium chloride) ideal for customers who have salt generator systems. In just minutes aquachek white titrators measure salt (sodium chloride) levels from 400 to 7,000 ppm. With appropriate salt levels, you can rest assured that your salt generator will be able to produce the correct amount of chlorine to keep water clean and free of contaminants. For a clean and healthy pool, test the water at each end a minimum of twice a week!
- includes water chemistry insert with directions
- 10 strips/bottle
- tests for: salt (as sodium chloride)
- no assembly required
8) Premium pool and spa test strips - 100 ct - 7 way accurate testing strip for pool + hot tub | chlorine bromine alkalinity ph hardness & cyanuric acid | water quality testing kit for water maintenance
Enjoy the accuracy of a liquid testing kit and the ease of a single dip. Easily compare your results in under 30 seconds with our non-fading waterproof color chart!
- 7-in-1 complete testing – test for total chlorine, free chlorine, bromine, total alkalinity, ph, and cyanuric acid. These 7 tests provide all the information you need to keep your pool/spa clean and crystal clear
- varify freshseal (extended shelf life) – this kit includes a bottle and a sealed pouch, each containing 50 test strips. Simply empty the contents into the bottle once the initial strips are used up. Test confidently knowing that your strips are sealed for definite freshness, safety, reliability, and accuracy.
- 24/7 dedicated support team – with more than 20 years in the water testing industry, our devoted team of water quality experts are ready to offer quick and informative responses based on your needs. Your question is just one click away from a live support representative!
- supports non-profit charity – our mission to provide crystal clear water goes beyond just our customers. 10% of all sales are donated to our brand partner water for good , a nonprofit charity tackling water poverty in central africa. A purchase of this test kit supports clean water for a year for someone in central africa. Support worldwide change while monitoring your pool/spa.
9) Bosike pool test strips,125 strips spa test strips for hot tub, 5 in 1 water test kit, accurate cyanuric acid, free chlorine, alkalinity,bromine and ph testing
These pool water test strips are widely used for swimming pool, spa, bath, hot tub and other water chemicals testing. Researches show that you should test your pool and spa at least twice a week, so you can monitor your water quality at regular intervals!
- fast and accurate pool test strips: just dip a strip into water for 2 seconds and then remove it. Hold the strip horizontally for 30 seconds. Compare with color chart and read within 30 seconds.
- affordable 5 in 1 pool testing kit: these tests for essentials including free chlorine, bromine, cyanuric acid ，total alkalinity and ph levels to give you an accurate reading of water conditions. Each strip tests for all results which are easy to read.
- high precision results: this pool test kit is made of high quality fiber paper and no color bleeding pad that provides instant and reliable result for hot tub chemicals and other water testing.
- effective extend shelf life: these spa test strips are packaged in a well-sealed bottle to ensure the strips store for 2 years.
10) Leisure time 45005a spa & hot tub test strips 4-way bromine testers, 50 ct
Keep your spa water balanced by making sure it is within the recommended chemical ranges with the help of leisure time spa test strips. After a quick and easy test, you can know exactly what water treatment chemicals your spa or hot tub needs to give you the most relaxing and comfortable soak. This hot tub and spa care equipment will help you maintain clean and healthy levels of the chemicals in your water quickly and easily. About the brand: leisure time was developed for use in spas, hot tubs, and jacuzzies.
- benefits: helps you know any chemical imbalances in your spa or hot tub water so you can treat it appropriately
- use: tests for ph, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and bromine or chlorine
- compatibility: bromine or ozone systems
- simple to use: immerse the test strip in the water for 2 seconds, remove and shake off excess water; easy to read immediately
- includes: one container of 50 testing strips
- bromine test strip
- quick and easy to read
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!