With the wide range of products available in the market, it is difficult to choose the best one to suffice your pool or spa chemical needs. For your convenience, we’ve done this review for you and found 10 of the best Leisure Pool and Spas products on the market.
1. LEISURE TIME E5 Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules for Hot Tubs, 5 lbs
Keep water clean and clear with Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules, E5. This concentrated granular chlorine works to sanitize and disinfect hot water. Leisure Time chlorinating granules are EPA-approved and specially formulated for spas and hot tubs. They're also compatible with chlorine sanitizing systems to clean and disinfect hot water. Enjoy your hot tub safely thanks to these granules.
- Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water
- Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs
- Chlorine sanitizing systems
- Quick dissolving, EPA approved formula, helps control algae growth, maintains water clean, clear, and sanitized
- Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
2. Leisure Time 22337A Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules for Hot Tubs, 2 lbs, gray
If your hot tub or spa needs cleaning, Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules (22337A) offer a powerful solution. They're formulated to keep the water clean and clear, so you can relax and make the most of your "me time." These hot tub chlorinating granules can help you accomplish a luxurious spa experience by effectively sanitizing and shocking hot water. They also work well with other chlorine sanitizing systems for a fruitful spa day. They won't upset the balance of your spa or hot tub's water as they're almost completely pH-neutral. Give yourself some rejuvenating "me time" with a bottle of Leisure Time Spa 56 Chlorinating Granules (22337). Each pack includes two bottles.
- Destroys organic contaminants to maintain clean, clear, sanitized water; helps control algae growth
- Specifically formulated for spa and hot tubs; can be used as a shock treatment
- Chlorine sanitizing systems
- Quick dissolving; EPA approved chemical formula
- Active ingredients: Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione Dihydrate
3. Leisure Time 45010A Test Strips Chemical Tester for Spas and Hot Tubs
The Leisure Time Spa & Hot Tub Test Strips measure several chemicals in your spa water, so you know how best to treat it. These spa test strips help you determine the sanitizer level as well as the calcium hardness, alkalinity and pH in one easy-to-read test strip. With 50 strips included, you’ll be sure how to keep your hot tub water clean and ready to use all season long.
- Helps measure the chemicals in your spa water; tests for pH, alkalinity, calcium hardness, and chlorine
- Immerse the test strip for 2 seconds, remove with the pads facing up, shake once to remove excess water, and read immediately
- Chlorine and ozone sanitizers in hot tub and spa systems
- Fast and simple; easy-to-read chart on bottle; very accurate
- 50 testing strips
- 50 strips per pack
- Fast and simple
- It is very accurate
- Compatible with chlorine and ozone sanitizers
4. Leisure Time ALK Alkalinity Increaser Balancer for Spas and Hot Tubs, 2 lbs
Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser is formulated to raise total alkalinity safely and effectively. The concentrated granular formula allows gradual water balancing to ensure the comfort of swimmers in your hot tub or spa.
- Raises total alkalinity and prevents pH bounce
- Keep the total alkalinity in a spa between 80-120 ppm
- Works with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Fast dissolving for immediate results; Part of Leisure Time's Simple Spa Care program
- One 2-lb bottle of Leisure Time Alkalinity Increaser
- Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Balance spa alkalinity and hot tub alkalinity to prevent ph bounce and other spa water problems.
- Effectively raises alkalinity levels
5. LEISURE TIME 22339-04 Spa Up for Spas and Hot Tubs
Leisure Time Spa Up is a fast-dissolving granular product that gently adjusts water pH and alkalinity upward. Compatible with chlorine, bromine and iguanid sanitizers. Use as part of the Simple Spa Care Program.
- Adjusts water pH and alkalinity upwards
- Fast-dissolving granular product
- Easy to use
6. LEISURE TIME RENU2-02 Renew Non-Chlorine Shock for Spas and Hot Tubs
Leisure Time Renew Shock Renew is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer. This fast-dissolving granular oxidizer rids spa water of residual soaps deodorants natural oils and organic materials that can build up in spa water. When Renew is added to the spa water it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. Features Quickly dissolves in water to rid spa water of oils and residue Eliminates organic materials that cause odors skin and eye irritation Use spa minutes after application.
- Destroys microorganisms, soaps, deodorants and oils
- Buffered to prevent pH fluctuations
- Prevents chloramine build up
- Made in United States
7. LEISURE TIME Bright and Clear Cleanser for Spas and Hot Tubs, Multicolor, 32 fl oz
Bright and Clear from Leisure Time is specially designed for hot water application. Spa water becomes cloudy because millions of small, suspended particles accumulate in the water and are too small to be filtered out. By using Bright and Clear hot tub cleaner, the small particles combine to form larger particles that can be trapped by the filter to improve water clarity. Using spa cleaning chemicals has never been easier with Leisure Time spa supplies. This staple hot tub chemical utilizes polymer action suspend and filter particles. Allow spa to run for several minutes after use before entering.
- Helps spa filters perform at peak efficiency; prevents scale formation
- Designed for hot water applications to improve water clarity; use weekly for continued protection from scale
- Compatibility: Chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers
- Water clarifier that remedies clouds in spa water
- INCLUDES: 8 fl oz of hot tub cleaning chemicals
8. Leisure Time HQ-12 Foam Down for Spas and Hot Tubs
Leisure Time Spa Foam Down Concentrated foam suppressant designed for hot water applications. This non-oily foam suppressant is effective in any type of sanitized water. Add directly to the foaming area using approximately 1/2-ounce at a time. Leisure Time Spa Foam Down is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide sanitizers.
- Stops And Retards Foaming
- Compatible With Chlorine, Bromine, Ozone And Biguanide Sanitizers
- Easy To Use
- No Assembly Required
9. Leisure Time Spa Filter Clean - Overnight Soak
Leisure Time Spa Filter Clean improves the efficiency and life of the filter Great on filter cartridge and de filters Compatibility: chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems.
- Soak-and-rinse formula for cartridge, D.E. and sand filters
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
- Removes oil, grease, dirt and soap
- Overnight soak will complete removal of all contaminants
- Great on filter cartridge and de filters
10. LEISURE TIME S-02 Instant Cartridge Cleaner, 1-Pint, 2-Pack
Leisure Time Instant Cartridge Clean a fast-acting spray and rinse formula. quickly removes oil grease and calcium from filters. Instant Cartridge Clean is great to use when there isnt time to soak your filter cartridge. The blue colored spray indicates which areas of the cartridge have been sprayed.
Convenient and easy to use
Compatible with all sanitizers including chlorine, bromine, ozone and biguanide
Includes two 1-pint bottles
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!