1. ORDER PARTS - The part you will need to order for this procedure is the Zodiac X7 Wing.
2. UNLOCK HANDLE - To access the Zodiac X7 Wing, you must first remove the Zodiac X7 Main Body Cover. To free the Cover, first unlock the Handle by pushing up in the two locks on either side of the Handle. They just slide up out of the slots in the Cover.
3. PUSH HANDLE BACK - The base of the Handle engages slots on the sides of the Cover. To disengage the Cover, push the Handle all the way back.
4. PULL MAIN BODY COVER OUT - Pull the Cover straight out towards the front of the Cleaner.
5. PUSH HANDLE HALF WAY UP - Move the Handle half way up to help release the Wing.
6. PULL WING STRAIGHT OUT - Pull the Wing straight out of the slots in the Lower Body Assembly. One way to do this is to press on the Thurst Washer and you are applying pressure on the back of the Wing.
7. PUSH HANDLE UP - Move the Handle all the way forward to slide the Wing over the Handle and the front end of the Lower Body Assembly.
8. REMOVE WING - Slide the Wing off the front end of the Lower Body Assembly.
9. PLACE NEW WING - Slide the new Wing over the Handle and the front end of the Lower Body Assembly.
10. MOVE HANDLE TO HALF WAY - Place the Handle in the half-way position.
11. PLACE NEW WING IN SLOTS - With the Cleaner in an upright position, place the new Wing in the three slots located the the underside of the Lower Body Assembly.
12. PUSH WING INTO SLOTS - Push the Wing down into the slots until you feel it snap into place.
13. PUSH HANDLE BACK - Rotate the Handle all the way back to make room for the Main Body Cover.
14. REINSTALL MAIN BODY COVER - Place the Cover over the Extension Pipe and push the Cover all the way into the back of the Cleaner until you feel it snap into place.
15. PULL HANDLE FORWARD - To lock the Cover in place, Pull the Handle forward until it engages fully with the slots on each side of the Cover.
16. LOCK HANDLE - Lock the Handle in place by pushing down on the locks on either side of the Handle.
17. CLEANER IS READY - Check that the locks are fully engaged. Your Cleaner is ready to operate.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!