If your Zodiac X7 Main Body Cover is damaged, you can replace it by following the simple step-by-step instructions provided in this guide.
1. ORDER PARTS - The part you will need to order for this procedure is the Zodiac X7 Main Body Cover.
2. UNLOCK HANDLE - The Zodiac X7 Main Body Cover is locked in to the Lower Body Assembly by the Zodiac X7 Hanbdle. To free the Cover, you must first unlock the Handle by pushing up in the two locks at the base of the handle. They just slide up out of the slots in the Cover.
3. PUSH HANDLE BACK - The base of the Handle engages slots on the sides of the Cover. To disengage the Cover, push the Handle all the way back.
4. PULL MAIN BODY COVER OUT - Pull the Cover straight out towards the front of the Cleaner.
5. INSTALL NEW MAIN BODY COVER - Place the new Cover over the Extension Pipe and push the Cover all the way into the back of the Cleaner until you fell it snap into place.
6. PULL HANDLE FORWARD - To lock the Cover in place, Pull the Handle forward until it engages fully with the slots on each side of the Cover.
7. LOCK HANDLE - Lock the Handle in place by pushing down on the locks on either side of the Handle.
8. CLEANER IS READY - Check that the locks are fully engaged. Your Cleaner is ready to operate.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!