Did you know that there is a good analogous to eco-friendly chemicals for pools? Today we will talk about the Natural Chemistry pool products.
Natural Chemistry is the leading specialty chemical manufacturer in the swimming pool and spa industry. They provide the best possible product to either solve a problem or enhance the swimming experience for pool and spa owners. For over 25 years they have been committed to providing cutting edge technologies through the introduction of naturally based enzyme products, filter based phosphate removal, and liquid cyanuric acid technology. The Natural Chemistry line is constantly growing and the company continually work to improve the swimming pool and spa industry.
Natural Chemistry pool products are designed to provide safe, healthy water for swimmers, along with your daily chlorine. Chlorine is used to remove living organisms in pool water, while enzyme pool products remove the non-living organic contaminants. This is done naturally, by reducing them to their most basic elements, carbon dioxide and water. Natural chemistry pool products are bio-degradable and environmentally friendly.
Natural Chemistry’s mission is to “provide naturally based solutions to common problems”. They achieve that goal with these all-natural spa chemicals. Keep your spa water crystal clean and go green at the same time!
We’ve rounded up the 10 best Natural Chemistry pool products. Follow the review of each one to get the best out of your pool. All products are guaranteed to keep your pool well maintained.
1. Natural Chemistry Pool Perfect + Phosfree, 3-Liter (2-Pack)
Regular pool maintenance is easy with Natural Chemistry’s Pool Perfect + PHOSfree. The benefits of our SMARTZyme technology combined with our phosphate removal provides superior water quality with less work. Pool Perfect + PHOSfree is added to the skimmer and contains a non-clouding phosphate remover.
- Add weekly to maintain near zero phosphate levels
- Cleans waterline and filter while reducing surface oils and other non-living organics
- SMARTZyme technology reduces frequency of filter cleaning and scrubbing scum lines
- The benefits of Pool Perfect and Phosfree combined
- Weekly dosage will improve water quality and reduce maintenance
2. Natural Chemistry Cover Free Liquid Solar Blanket, Quart
Replace your existing Solar Cover with Natural Chemistry's liquid solar blanket to save water, heat and money. COVERfree is an advanced mono-layer technology that helps save water and money by decreasing evaporation and heat loss. An invisible barrier conserves water and heating energy with excellent surface tension to help COVERfree remain in place and pH neutral even when the water is disturbed by the wind, circulation pump or bathers. Dosage: 4 ounces per 20,000 gallons of pool water per week.
- Natural Chemistry cover free is an advanced mono-layer technology that helps save water and money
- It reduces water evaporation by up to 85-percent
- Reduces heat loss by as much as 70-percent
- Invisible barrier that conserves water and heating energy
3. Natural Chemistry Spa Perfect - 2Liter
Spa Perfect is a natural enzyme product that biodegrades organic contaminants to reduce maintenance, prevent scum lines, eliminate chemical odors and produce clear, soft-feeling water.
- Natural enzyme product; biodegrades organic contaminants to reduce maintenance, prevent scum lines, eliminate chemical odors and produce clear water
- Helps prevent that ugly water-line ring and tedious soaking and scrubbing of cartridge filters
- 100 percent biodegradable
- 5 Ounce per 500 gallons weekly, or more often for heavy bather loads
- Break down organic waste to basic elements like carbon dioxide and water, which are easily absorbed by the spa/hot tub environment
4. Natural Chemistry 07001 Metal Free 1 Liter
METALfree is a highly effective metal chelating agent that protects against staining and discoloration from trace metals such as iron and copper. METALfree should be used as part of a well designed pool maintenance program. METALfree does not raise phosphate levels in pool water like many other stain and scale products.
- Phosphate free
- Powerful formula chelates iron, copper, and other trace minerals
- Protects against surface staining and water discoloration caused by metals in pool water
- Protects against calcium and mineral scale buildup
5. Natural Chemistry 15301NCM Pool Perfect Max with Phosfree, 3L
Maintenance product that cleans pools in three ways. Take pool maintenance to the next level! Pool Perfect Max is Natural Chemistry’s premier maintenance formulation. Added weekly, this product reduces the amount of time and effort you have to spend on pool care.
- Highly concentrated-one cap per 10,000 gallons per week
- Continuously cleans the pool’s filter and tile line
- Helps to keep problem-causing phosphates low
- Uses advanced clarification to polish pool water
6. Natural Chemistry Stain Free (1.75 lb)
Natural Chemistry's Stain Free gives pool owners an all-natural stain fighting alternative to harsh chemical rivals, without losing any effectiveness. Stain Free's natural citric acid formula, similar to vitamin c, is perfect for cleaning vinyl pool liners and fiberglass pool surfaces, yet doesn't add any phosphates into pool water. This stain fighter is a perfect complement to Natural Chemistry's Phosfree system. Product Dosage 1 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- 100% citric acid
- Safely removed metal stains from pool liners and finishes
- Effective on all pool surfaces- works great on steps
- Compatible with all sanitizer systems
7. Natural Chemistry 7404 Pool Salt Water Maintenance Kit
The Monthly Salt Water Magic Kit restores necessary salt/mineral levels required for proper chlorine generator performance. A convenient once per/month pool care program!
- Mineral based system allows your chlorine generator to work more efficiently and maintain balanced water chemistry
- Uses natural enzymes to reduce organic buildup on pool surfaces, filter media and generator cells
- Includes 1 liter of Salt Water Magic to remove problem causing phosphates from the water, stabilize chlorine and prevent metal stains
- Also includes 1 liter of Cell Protect to prevent scale build up on salt cells
- For pools up to 20,000 gallons
8. Natural Chemistry Scale Free, 2-Liter
This Natural Chemistry scale free prevents scaling caused by calcium and mineral hardness. It prevents metal staining and scale build-up to prolong pool equipment life as well as preserving pool liners and finishes. Features deactivates iron, calcium and other minerals. Highly concentrated, phosphate-free formula. Compatible with all sanitizers and pool surfaces. Will not add phosphates or acid to pool water. Recommended dosage are 32-ounce per 10,000-gallons of water and 5-ounce per 10,000-gallons of water for monthly treatment. It can be apply directly to pool water as per dosage chart. If water hardness level is above 500 ppm, double the recommended dose. Comes in 2-liter container.
- Natural Chemistry scale free prevents scaling caused by calcium and mineral hardness
- It prevents metal staining and scale build-up to prolong pool equipment
- Deactivates iron, calcium and other minerals
- Compatible with all sanitizers and pool surfaces
- Comes in 2-liter container
9. Natural Chemistry Filter Perfect Pool Filter Cleaner
Filter Perfect is a highly concentrated all natural enzyme that acts as a deep cleaning solution for pool and spa filters. It breaks down oils and minerals to improve water clarity and filter efficiency.
- Effective on cartridge, D.E and sand filters
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- Non-toxic and will not harm the environment
- Reduces frequency of filter cleaning
10. Natural Chemistry 07600 Algae Break 90 Day Algaecide Quart
Natural Chemistry Algae Break 90 is a non-staining formula that can be used against blue-green, black and mustard algae. This unique formula requires only a single dose, which lasts up to 3 months. Controlling algae has never been easier.
- Copper based 90 day algaecide
- 10% Copper Triethanolamine Complex
- Non-Staining formula
- Effective on blue-green, black and mustard algae
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!