Leslie's Power Powder Granular
For those who need to treat algae blooms or other pool issues, look no further than the Power Powder 70 Cal-hypo Pool Shock. This product features a combination of chlorine and calcium hypochlorite, making it the strongest pool shock on the market. The Power Powder Granular solution shock is known for its ability to kill algae and other organic contaminants. It can also be used for weekly pool maintenance to keep the water flowing smoothly. The Power Powder 70 solution shock can be used for various pool maintenance and treatment procedures. It can keep the water clean and safe for swimming.
- Fast dissolving
- 70% Calcium Hypochlorite
- 70% Minimum Available Chlorine
- Non-Stabilized - No Cyanuric Acid (CyA)
- Fast acting solution for swimming pool problems
- Concentrated chlorinating granular Cal-Hypo pool shock
- Great for super chlorination and routine maintenance use
- Kills bacteria, controls algae, and destroys organic contaminants
- 10-20 oz. per 10,000 gallons provides 5-10 ppm available chlorine
Active Ingredient: 70% Calcium Hypochlorite
The Power Powder 70 Cal-hypo Pool Shock has the highest concentration of calcium hypochlorite, making it the strongest pool shock on the market. Some other pool shock products have lower levels of active ingredients, which can reduce the amount of chlorine that's added to your pool.
Low Residue & Fast Dissolving
The Power Powder 70 quickly dissolves and kills harmful bacteria and algae, without leaving any residue behind. It can also prevent the growth of algae in the water. Despite its high concentration of calcium, this product won't increase the calcium hardness of the water.
Due to the varying levels of calcium and pH in the water, Cal-hypo shock can cause the water to become cloudy or turbid. This will usually clear up on its own.
Non-Stabilized Chlorine Pool Shock
Unlike other pool shock products, Power Powder Granular 70 doesn't contain a stabilizer or a conditioner. This ensures that the water will remain clear and free of harmful chemicals. It's best to add the product during the evening hours to allow the filter pump to work properly.
Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- For optimal use, add the recommended amount of Power Powder Granular to the pool at night while the filter pump is running. However, do not mix it with the water before adding it to the pool.
- When adding Power Powder Granular to your pool, spread it evenly over the entire area in the deepest part of the pool. Use a dry scoop to measure the product and do not use it for other purposes. If any granules settle at the bottom, use a brush to remove them.
- Unstabilized pools should be added to the mix at least once a week to maintain a Free-Air Chlorine level of at least 1 part per million. Pool water that has been treated with Leslie's Power Powder Granular should also be added to the mix at this rate.
- For unstabilized pools, add 6 to 8 ounces of Power Powder Granular to the water daily or as often as needed to maintain a Free Availible Chlorine level of at least 1-4 part per million.
- For use with Leslie's conditioner and stabilizer, add around 3 to 4 ounces of Power Powder Granular to the water every other day to maintain a Free Chlorine level of at least 1 part per million.
Superchlorination Usage Directions for Swimming Pools:
- Every 7 days, or as necessary to prevent pool problems, shock treat/super chlorinate the pool by adding 10-20 ounces of Leslie's Power Powder Granular 70 Cal-Hypo Pool Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water to provide 5-10 ppm available chlorine.
- Additional shock treatments may be required to correct problems which are caused by visible algae growth, high bathing loads, heavy wind, rainstorms, unpleasant odors, and eye irritation. Check the available chlorine level with a suitable test kit.
- To prevent possible staining or bleaching, take the following steps immediately after treatment: Thoroughly clean the pool by brushing the surface of algae growth, vacuum, and cycle through the filter.
- Re-entry into treated pools is prohibited above 4 ppm due to risk of bodily harm
|Container Size:||Bucket: 50 lb|
|Product Type:||Pool Chemical|
|Sanitizer Type:||Granular Chlorine|
|Product Dimensions:||12.5" Width x 19" Length x 12.5" Height|
|Product Weight:||50 lbs.|
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!