With summer in full force, it’s time to start cleaning the pool. Doing so with a lot of effort and exertion could lead to soreness and other health risks. Instead, why not get an automated pool cleaning robot?
The Intex 28005E ZX300 Deluxe is a powerful cleaning device that can achieve all the cleaning efficiency you could desire in one afternoon.
Design and Accessories
Although it looks like a miniature version of a standard lawnmower, the Scrubber is equipped with removable brushes that are attached to the wheels.
This pool cleaner features a large body and a light weight. It can be used for cleaning pool decks and other aquatic areas.
This product is only for above-ground pool cleaning that uses PVC liner. It is not suitable for pool installations that have inflatable top rings.
This filter pump has a flow rate of 1,600 to 3,500 GPH.
The Aquabot's non-tangle hose allows it to reach the entire surface of the pool, allowing it to clean the floor and walls in one cleaning cycle.
The whole process of ridding your pool of unwanted debris is done with the help of two things:
- Water pressure cleaning
- Water-powered rotating dual brushes
After placing the robot on the water inlet, it will clean the water and its surrounding areas. The debris is collected in the robot's 1.8L container basket.
Ease of Use
If the robot seems to be moving sluggishly, it might be time to check its internal components to see if they’re lined up properly. Also, make sure that the filter is cleaned to remove any impurities.
The ZX300 Deluxe doesn’t require additional electricity to operate, as it uses the pump. Its low cost makes it a good choice for minimizing electrical consumption.
Intex's 28005E ZX300 Deluxe is a great product for people who own an above-ground pool. It features a built-in cleaning system that will thoroughly clean both the surface and the water.
- KEEPS YOUR POOL CLEAN: Powerful 700 gal/hour water powered suction
- ALL-WHEEL DRIVE: Water powered all-wheel drive for swift cleaning action and superior wall-climbing performance
- REQUIRED PUMP: Intex pump with a flow rate between 1,600-3,500 gal/hour required
- DUAL SCRUBBERS: Rotating dual dirt scrubbers for cleaning even the finest and hard to remove dirt up to the water line
- DEBRIS FILTERING: Fine 6ga (0.15mm) mesh filter for capturing even the finest debris. 0.48gal large capacity debris container. 21ft 4in non-tangle hose
- PRESSURE SIDE OPERATION: Hooks up to the inlet for water coming back into the pool and uses the water pressure (not suction) to operate
- For use with Intex above ground pools with PVC liners and 1.5in threaded inlet fittings ONLY
- Not suitable for Intex Easy Set Pools or pools with inflatable top ring
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!