The Intermatic T100 Series Timers are heavy-duty time switch mechanisms. They are intended for commercial, industrial and residential applications. This is a guide on how to program the T100 series timer.
1. The first part of programming the Intermatic timer is to set the current time. Locate the yellow Clock-Dial inside the timer box.
2. There is a silver Time Pointer on the Clock-Dial. This Time Pointer will point directly to the current time.
3. To set the time, pull the Intermatic Clock-Dial outward. Turn the dial in either direction and align the exact time of day on the Clock-Dial to the Time Pointer. The picture displays the timer set to 12:00 pm.
4. The next steps will demonstrate how to set the trippers. The trippers will determine when the equipment will turn on and off.
5. Locate the "On" tripper. The "On" tripper is typically green and will be labeled "On".
6. To set the "On" tripper, hold the tripper against the desired time and tighten the tripper screw firmly. The picture displays the "On" tripper set at 8:00 am.
7. Locate the "Off" tripper. The "Off" tripper is typically gold and will be labeled "Off".
8. To set the "Off" tripper, hold the tripper against the desired time and tighten the tripper screw firmly. The picture displays the "Off" tripper set at 4:00 pm.
9. The Intermatic T100 Series Timer is now programmed. Close the timer door and enjoy the energy savings of using a timer.
10. Note: The timer has a red lever that can be used to manually override the current setting on the timer. If your timer is in "off" mode and you want to turn it "on", you can flip the red lever to "on". The timer will remain in "on" mode until the timer "off" tripper comes around or until you flip the lever to "off".
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!