Using copper and silver Nature2 CF Replacement Cartridge W29500 mineral pool sanitizer destroy microorganisms, bacteria, and non living organic waste. Nature2 CF drops right into your pool cartridge filter, making it easy for you to enjoy the benefits of mineral technology without any installation or special equipment purchases.
Nature2 CF works automatically with the pool filtration system and requires no electricity. Its mineral technology reduces chlorine level requirements, improving the look and feel of the pool water.
Install the Cartridge
1. Install the cartridge into your pool filter after water is balanced.
2. Superoxidize the pool water with chlorine according to manufacturer’s instructions to burn off contaminants and activate cartridge. Important: Initial superoxidation with chlorine is required to burn off contaminants and activate cartridge.
3. Run the circulating pump either:
• 24 hours a day for 4 days, maintaining 1-2 ppm free chlorine throughout, or
• 6 hours a day for 14 days, maintaining 1-2 ppm free chlorine throughout. 4. Let chlorine dissipate to 0.5 ppm once start up period is completed.
• Do not enter the pool if the free available chlorine residual is over 3 ppm.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!