This instruction explains you the steps to take in maintaining your Cleaner.To keep your Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner functioning at maximum performance you should clean it after every use.
1. TURN OFF POWER - Before you clean the Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Cleaner, make sure you have disconnected all power to the unit.
2. RINSE OFF CLEANER - Rinse the pool water off the outside of the Cleaner and Brushes.
3. PREPARE TO CLEAN CARTRIDGE FILTER - If you are operating the Cleaner in a relatively clean pool, you only have to clean the Cartridge Filter at the end of the cleaning cycle. In a very dirty pool like when first opening, you may have to clean the Filter every 1/2 hour. Be sure to remove large debris with a net first.
4. REMOVE CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY - Turn the Cleaner on its back and rotate the yellow tabs clockwise to unlock the Cartridge Assembly. Then lift the Cartridge Assembly straight up out of the Cleaner body.
5. REMOVE CARTRIDGE PANELS - Turn the Cartridge Assembly on its back and rotate the four locks on top of the panel sets counter-clockwise to release the four panels.
6. CLEAN PANELS - Spray the Panels with a garden hose to clear out all debris.
7. REPLACE PANELS - Place the Panels into the uprights - bottoms first, then rotate each panel up. Note that the plain side of each panel faces in as shows. The ribbed side faces out. Turn locks clockwise to secure panels.
8. REPLACE CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY - Place the Cartridge Assembly down into the Cleaner and lock it in by rotating the yellow tabs counter-clockwise.
9. CLEAN OUT IMPELLER - Turn the Cleaner upright and check the Impeller. If there is debris around the Impeller, unscrew the 2 screws that secure the Cover and lift the Cover off to access the Impeller. After clearing debris, replace and secure the Cover.
10. STORE CLEANER - Store the Pool Cleaner in an area that is out of the direct sun and where the temperature stays above 41 degrees. If you don't have a Caddy, place the Cleaner on its back so that its weight does not flatten the brushes.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!