Today, I will be discussing how to replace the Pentair Gasket Lens 79108500Z. This gasket is used to create a watertight seal in your swimming pool’s light fixture. Replacing this gasket is a relatively easy task that doesn't require special tools, but it is important to make sure that you do it properly to ensure that the seal is secure.
- The first step is to turn off the power to the light fixture. You should also make sure that the water level in the pool is below the light fixture. Once the power is off and the water is drained, you can begin the process of removing the gasket.
- Start by unscrewing the light fixture from the pool wall. Once the light fixture is removed, you can then carefully remove the old gasket by gently prying it off with a flathead screwdriver.
- Once the old gasket is removed, you can then install the new Pentair Gasket Lens 79108500Z. This gasket is designed to fit perfectly into the light fixture and it should be easy to install. Simply slide the gasket into the light fixture and make sure it is secure.
- Once the gasket is installed, you can then reattach the light fixture to the pool wall. Make sure that the screws are tight and that the gasket is securely in place.
- Finally, turn the power back on and you should be good to go.
Replacing a Pentair Gasket Lens 79108500Z is a relatively easy task that can be done in minutes. Just make sure that you take the necessary precautions to ensure that the gasket is secure and that the light fixture is properly reattached to the pool wall.
Good luck and happy swimming!
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products!