If you have a Pentair 05103-0103 pool light and the lens housing has become cracked or damaged, it's important to replace it as soon as possible. A cracked lens housing can be dangerous, as the light can be exposed to water and cause electrical shocks.
Replacing the lens housing is a relatively simple process and can be done without the help of a professional. Here are the steps to replace the Pentair 05103-0103 lens housing:
1. Start by turning off the power to the pool light. Make sure the power is completely disconnected before proceeding.
2. Remove the screws that secure the lens housing to the pool light. Carefully unscrew the screws and set them aside.
3. Carefully remove the old lens housing from the pool light. You may need to use a flathead screwdriver to help pry it off.
4. Clean the area around the pool light to make sure there are no debris or dirt that could interfere with the installation of the new lens housing.
5. Place the new lens housing into the area where the old one was. Make sure it is properly aligned and secure.
6. Secure the lens housing with the screws you removed earlier. Make sure the screws are tight and secure.
7. Re-connect the power to the pool light. Once the new lens housing is installed, you can test it to make sure it is working properly. If everything looks good, you can enjoy the pool light once again.
Replacing the Pentair 05103-0103 lens housing is a fairly simple process. As long as you follow the instructions and use caution, you should have no problems.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.