The following guide is to explain how to maintain the Polaris 65.The Polaris 65 Pool Cleaner is designed for use in an aboveground pool. The Polaris 65 vacuums and sweeps all surfaces, moving randomly throughout the pool. The Surface Module floats on the water's surface recirculating clean, filtered water, while the Sweep Hose and Filter Bag move across the pool floor collecting dirt and debris.
1. PULL CLEANER FROM POOL - Disconnect the Polaris 65 Cleaner hose from the return line using the Quick Disconnect Adapter and lift the Surface Module and Jet Sweep Assembly out of the water.
2. DETACH FILTER BAG -Depress the buttons on either side of the Jet Sweep Assembly to release the Filter Bag.
3. CLEAN FILTER BAG - Turn the Filter Bag inside-out to remove debris. Clean with a garden hose. Inspect Filter Bag for holes and replace if required.
4. REATTACH FILTER BAG - Pull the Filter Bag back into its original position and reattach it to the Jet Sweep Assembly.
5. PULL FILTER SCREEN - Go to the end of the Quick Disconnet and pull out the Filter Screen.
6. CLEAN FILTER SCREEN - Clean the Filter Screen with a garden hose. Inspect the Filter Screen for damage and replace if required.
7. REPLACE FILTER SCREEN - Replace the Filter Screen back into the end of the Quick Connect. Note that the Filter Screen has to line up with the slots in the Quick Connect.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!