This manual explains you how easy a Maytronics Dolphin Cleaner is to set up and operate.The Maytronics Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Cleaner is self-contained and fully automatic. Just drop it in your pool, turn it on and leave it for about 3 hours. It scrubs and vacuums your entire pool, including the floor, the walls and waterline
1. STRAIGHTEN POWER CORD - The blue Power Cord is stored coiled. If the cord is twisted from storage or previous use, take the twist out of the cord by stretching it out and flipping the cord in the opposite direction to get the twist out.
2. CONNECT TO POWER SUPPLY - Connect the power cord to the power supply by removing the cap and then pushing and twisting the cord plug onto the power supply receptacle.
3. PLUG INTO POWER OUTLET - Plug the power supply into a nearby power outlet. See instructions on the bottom of the power supply to verify power requirements - usually 120V in US. Make sure the power supply is at least 10' from the edge of the pool and is not placed in standing water.
4. SOAK BRUSHES - If the Cleaner's Brushes and Climbing Rings are dry, soak them in water until soft.
5. PLACE CLEANER INTO POOL - Place the Dolphin Cleaner into the pool and rotate it from side to side to release trapped air.
6. RELEASE CLEANER - Let the Cleaner drift to the bottom of the pool.
7. TURN POWER ON - Press the ON/OFF switch on the Power Supply. The Cleaner will start to operate. Note: Four LEDs will light up in the corners of the switch indicating that the power is on.
8. CLEAN FLOOR - The Dolphin Nautilus Cleaner will crawl along the floor using a self-learning program to optimize cleaning of your pool.
9. CLEAN WALLS - When the Dolphin Nautilus Pool Cleaner comes to a wall, it will square up to the wall and climb it to the surface. At the surface it will move sideways cleaning the waterline and then drop back to the bottom to resume cleaning the pool floor.
10. CHECK PERFORMANCE - If the Dolphin Pool Cleaner does not climb the wall, check the Cartridge. They may be clogged and need to be cleaned. Also check for debris caught in the Impeller under the top cover. See our guide on how to maintain the Cleaner.
11. SHUT DOWN - After about 3 hours of operation, the Cleaner will shut down automatically as indicated by the 4 LEDs turning off. The Cleaner can remain in the pool until you are ready to pull it out. Many people run the cleaner at night and take it out in the morning.
12. RETRIEVE CLEANER - To retrieve the Dolphin Pool Cleaner, make sure the power is off and slowly pull the Cleaner up to the surface with the Power Cord.
13. REMOVE CLEANER - Pull the Cleaner to the pool's edge, grab the handles, turn the Cleaner 90 degrees, and pull the Cleaner up out of the water. DO NOT pull the Pool Cleaner up by its power cord.
14. DRAIN CLEANER - Rest the Dolphin Cleaner on its side to let the water drain out.
15. CLEAN CLEANER.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!