If you’re looking to upgrade your pool’s sanitation system, you might want to consider the Pentair IC15 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator Cell Sanitizer. This system is designed to provide a hassle-free, safe and effective way to keep your pool clean and free from bacteria and other contaminants.
In this blog post, we’ll go over the steps involved in installing the Pentair IC15 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator.
1. Before you begin, make sure you have all the necessary tools and supplies on hand, including a pair of pliers, a drill, a screwdriver, a ratchet, and a wrench.
2. Unpack the IC15 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator and read the instructions carefully.
3. Mount the cell to the pool wall using the provided mounting hardware. Use the drill to create pilot holes for the mounting screws.
4. Connect the power supply to the cell, making sure to follow all safety precautions.
5. Connect the cell to the pool’s return line, using the provided fittings.
6. Connect the cell’s electrical terminals to the power supply.
7. Connect the cell to the pool’s filter system, using the provided fittings and valves.
8. Fill the cell with salt using a salt scoop or funnel.
9. Turn on the power supply and press the power button on the cell.
10. Adjust the cell’s settings to your desired levels and wait for the sanitizing process to begin.
Once you’ve installed the Pentair IC15 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator Cell Sanitizer, you can enjoy a hassle-free and effective way to keep your pool clean. Just remember to check your cell’s settings periodically and replace the cell when necessary. With the Pentair IC15 IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator, you can rest assured that your pool is safe and sanitary all year round.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!
Also don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check out our videos with other great pool and spa products.