Sometimes your Pool Cleaner may be clogged with debris. This guide explains you how to clear the debris and check the operation of the turbine that propels the pool cleaner.
1. To gain access to the Main Turbine, remove the screw that secures the Access Cover Assembly to the Lower Body.
2. Lift off the Access Cover Assembly.
3. Reach into the chamber that holds the Main Turbine and clear out any debris.
4. Spin the wheel of the Main Turbine to ensure that it moves freely. As you rotate the wheel you should see the pods move up and down. If they move, your cleaner should now operate properly.
5. Replace the Access Cover Assembly and secure it with the single screw.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!