This instruction explains how to replace your Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner Swivel Assembly.If your Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner is pulling to one side or is not covering the pool floor, check that the Hose Swivel at the rear of the Cleaner moves freely. If not, you may have to replace it.
1. ORDER PARTS - The first step is to order the parts you will need. The only part required for this procedure is the Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner SWIVEL ASSEMBLY.
2. REMOVE TOP HOUSING - The Top Housing is held on by two screws. With a Philips head screwdriver remove the two screws.
3. LIFT TOP HOUSING - Lift the Top Housing off of the top of the Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner.
4. REMOVE LOWER HOUSING - Turn the Cleaner over on its back. The Lower Housing is held on with three screws. Remove these screws with a Phillips head screwdriver.
5. LIFT LOWER HOUSING - Lift the Lower Housing off of the Cleaner to gain full access to the Swivel Assembly.
6. REMOVE SWIVEL ASSEMBLY - Unscrew the Swivel Assembly off of the Power Module.
7. REPLACE SWIVEL ASSEMBLY - Screw the new Swivel Assembly onto the Power Module. Verify that the Swivel moves freely.
8. REPLACE THE LOWER HOUSING - Place the Lower Housing on the bottom of the Cleaner and secure it with the three screws.
9. REPLACE THE TOP HOUSING - Place the Top Housing on top of the Cleaner and secure it with the two screws.
10. REPLACEMENT IS COMPLETE - Your Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner is ready to go.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!