This guide will walk you through replacing the Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner Propeller Grid.Your Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner has a removable Propeller Grid inserted in the Top Housing Assembly. If this Grid is damaged, you may want to replace it.
1. ORDER PARTS - The first step is to order the parts you will need. The only part you will require for this procedure is the Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner PROPELLER GRID.
2. REMOVE TOP HOUSING - The Top Housing is held on by two screws. With a Philips head screwdriver remove the two screws.
3. LIFT TOP HOUSING - Lift the Top Housing off of the top of the Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner.
4. REMOVE THE PROPELLER GRID - Turn the Top Housing over and locate the two tabs that hold the Propeller Grid to the Top Housing. Press these tabs towards the center of the Grid while pushing down. The damaged Grid will drop out of the Housing Assembly.
5. REPLACE THE PROPELLER GRID - Turn the Top Housing back over and line up the two tabs on the new Propeller Grid with the slots in the Top Housing opening. Push down on the Propeller Grid. It should snap into place. If the Grid doesn't seem to fit rotate it 180 degrees and try again. Make sure the Grid snaps in completely and that the edges of the Grip are flush with the outside of the Top Housing.
6. REPLACE THE TOP HOUSING - Place the Top Housing on top of the Cleaner and secure it with the two screws.
7. REPLACEMENT IS COMPLETE - Your Polaris ATV Suction Cleaner is ready to go
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!