This guide will walk you through replacing the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark Oscillator / Sliding Seals Assembly. These parts are only sold together in the Oscillator kit.
1. ORDER PARTS - The first step is to order the parts you will need. The only part required is the Pentair Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark OSCILLATOR / SLIDING SEALS KIT.
2. PULL OUT OSCILLATOR - Turn the cleaner over and pull the Oscillator straight out from the bottom of the Outer Housing. The Oscillator is clamped onto an inner Oscillator Sleeve so you may have to pry it off gently with a screwdriver. The 4 Sliding Seals are loosely attached to this Oscillator and may fall out when it is removed. Keep track Of them and see how they are positioned before they fall off.
3. POSITION OSCILLATOR SLEEVE - The Oscillator will snap onto the Oscillator Sleeve. Reach in and position the oscillator sleeve so that its smooth side.
4. INSTALL SLIDING SEALS - Place the 4 Sliding Seals into the Oscillator. The little notches on each Sliding Seal should be place down when slid into the Oscillator.
5. LINE UP OSCILLATOR - The groove on the bottom of the Oscillator is notched out (See insert). When installing the Oscillator, this notched end should go to the left side when the cleaner bumper is towards you.
6. INSERT OSCILLATOR - Push the groove on the bottom of the Oscillator onto the Oscillator Sleeve. It will snap into place. Check that all the Sliding Seals are in place and that the move back and forth easily.
7. CLEANER IS READY - That's all there is to replacing your Pentair Kreepy Krauly Sand Shark Oscillator / Sliding Seals Assembly.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!