This instruction will help you to replace the Molded Brushes on your Aquabot Classic Robotic Pool Cleaner. After years of use, the two Molded Brushes on your Aquabot Classic Robotic Pool Cleaner will deteriorate or wear down to the point where they will no longer move your Cleaner.
1. ORDER PARTS - Buy the parts you will need to have everything on hand. The only part required for this task is a pair of the Aquabot Classic Robotic Pool Cleaner Blue Molded Rubber Brushes.
2. TURN CLEANER OVER - Turn the Cleaner on its back to access the two Molded Brushes.
3. LOCATE TABS - Rotate one of the Molded Brushes until you can see the six tabs that secure the Brush to the Wheel Tube.
4. SEPARATE TABS - Put a soapy solution on each of the six tabs. Then grab each tab with a pair of pliers and gently work it back through the matching slot. Don't pull too hard. Try to work one side of the tab out, then the other side.
5. PULL OFF BRUSH - When you have released all six tabs, pull the Molded Brush away from the Wheel Tube.
6. ROLL ON NEW BRUSH - Roll a new Molded Brush onto the Wheel Tube.
7. CONNECT TABS - Soap the vinyl tabs on the new Drive Brush and pull each of the six tabs through their respective slots. Pull easy. Work them back and forth.
8. REPLACE OTHER BRUSH - That completes the replacement of one of the Molded Brushes. Now follow the same procedure to replace the other Molded Brush.
9. READY TO GO - Turn your Aquabot Classic Robotic Cleaner upright, place it in your pool and turn it on. It's ready to go.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!