This instruction will help you to replace your Smartpool NC22 Robotic Pool Cleaner Filter Bag in the event that it is torn or damaged. Note: Although this guide features the NC22 model cleaner, these instructions can be used for replacing the Filter Bag on most of the Smartpool Robotic Pool Cleaners.
1. BUY PARTS - BUY PARTS - Buy the parts you will need to have everything in place for this task. The only part required for this task is the Smartpool Robotic Pool Cleaner Filter Bag.
2. TURN CLEANER OVER - TURN CLEANER OVER - Turn the Smartpool Robotic Pool Cleaner on its back to have access to the Bottom Lid and Filter Bag.
3. ROTATE FRONT PEGS - Rotate the two red locking pegs to their unlocking position, as shown.
4. RELEASE BACK CLIPS - Press the two red locking clips near the brushes in towards the center of the lid.
5. REMOVE BOTTOM LID AND BAG - Lift the Bottom Lid up off of the Cleaner. The Filter Bag will be attached on the bottom of the Lid.
6. TURN LID OVER - Turn the Bottom Lid over to view the Filter Bag.
7. PULL TAB - Hold the Lid and pull the tab marked "PULL TO REMOVE BAG" to release the Bag's frame out of its holding tabs.
8. REMOVE BAG FRAME - Pull the Filter Bag Frame away from the six tabs that hold the Frame to the Bottom Lid.
9. TURN NEW BAG RIGHT-SIDE-OUT - Turn the new Filter Bag right-side out.
10. ATTACH BACK END OF BAG FRAME - The back end of the Bag Frame has the instructions "Warning: Push bag behind bottom lid TAB. Turn the Filter Bag over and place the back of the Bag Frame with the warning label between the frame of the cleaner and the tab, as shown.
11. ATTACH FRONT END OF BAG - Using the cloth tab, pull the front of the Bag Frame over the lip and behind the two front tabs.
12. PLACE SIDES OF BAG FRAME BEHIND SIDE TABS - Place the sides of the Bag Frame behind the two side tabs on each side, as shown.
13. CHECK THAT BAG FRAME IS INSIDE TABS - Recheck to make sure that the Filter Bag Frame is placed behind all the tabs and is completely seated.
14. TURN BOTTOM LID OVER - Turn the Bottom Lid over with the Filter Bag hanging down.
15. PLACE BOTTOM LID INTO THE CLEANER - Place the Bottom Lid and Filter Bag into the Cleaner. Insert the front end of the Lid into the Cleaner first. Then press the back end of the Lid down into the Cleaner until you hear both of the red Clips click into place. Make sure all of the bag material is inside the Cleaner. Otherwise, the the Bottom Lid will not close and latch properly.
16. ROTATE RED LOCKING POSTS - Once the Bottom Lid is fully seated, you should be able to rotate the red locking post into their locking position, as shown.
17. READY TO GO - That's it. You have a new Filter Bag for your Smartpool Robotic Pool Cleaner. Your Cleaner is ready to go.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!