This guide will help you to replace panels.The Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner has a Cartridge Assembly with four Cartridge Panels instead of a Filter Bag. Over time these Panels become worn and have to be replaced.
1. ORDER PARTS - The first step is to order the parts you will need. The only part you will require for this procedure is the set of four Maytronics Dolphin Triton Pool Cleaner Cartridge Panels.
2. TURN OFF POWER - Before you open the Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner make sure you have disconnected all power to the unit.
3. UNLOCK CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY - Turn the Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner on its back and rotate the two yellow tabs clockwise to unlock the Cartridge Assembly.
4. LIFT CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY OUT - Lift the Cartridge Assembly straight up out of the Cleaner body.
5. VIEW CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY - Turn the Cartridge Assembly on its back. The filter panels are arraigned in two sets of two, locked into vertical uprights.
6. UNLOCK PANELS - The locks are on the top of the vertical uprights. There are two locks on each upright. Turn the locks counter-clockwise to release each set of panels.
7. LIFT OUT PANELS - Lift the panels off each side of the two uprights.
8. REPLACE PANELS - Place the new panels into the uprights - bottoms first, then rotate each panel up. Note that the plain side of each panel faces in as shows. The ribbed side face out.
9. LOCK PANELS - Turn the locks clockwise to secure the panels.
10. REINSERT CARTRIDGE ASSEMBLY - Place the Cartridge Assembly down into the Cleaner.
11. LOCK IN PANEL ASSEMBLY - Rotate the two yellow tabs counter-clockwise to lock the Cartridge Assembly into the Cleaner.
12. CLEANER IS READY - Your Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner is ready to operate.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!