This guide provides a step-by-step for assembling the Transport Caddy and installing the Power Supply and Cleaner.The Transport Caddy for the Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner provides a convenient way to store and transport the Triton Robotic Cleaner and its Power Supply.
1. CHECK PARTS - This picture shows the parts you should have received to assemble the Caddy for your Maytronics Dolphin Triton Robotic Pool Cleaner. They should include: 1- CADDY BODY, 2- VERTICAL BAR, 3- HANDLE, 4- HARDWARE PACKAGE, 5- POWER CORD RACK, 6- POWER SUPPLY CORD CLIP, and 7- WHEEL ASSEMBLIES.
2. ASSEMBLE WHEELS - The Wheels come in two parts. To assemble them, turn the Wheels over on their backs and insert the middle core into the outer Wheel. Be sure to line up the three sets of slats and grooves.
3. CHECK HARDWARE - The Hardware package should contain a set of two bolts with lock washers and nuts, and six screws.
4. ATTACH WHEELS - Place the Caddy Body upright as shown in Step 1. Then place each of the Wheels onto the hubs of the Caddy Body. Secure them with a screw inserted into the middle of each Wheel.
5. INSERT VERTICAL BAR - Insert the Vertical Bar into the base of the Caddy Body as shown. The two holes at the end of the Bar should be at the top.
6. SECURE VERTICAL BAR - Turn the Caddy around and secure the Vertical Bar with two screws through the back of the Caddy.
7. ATTACH CORD CLIP - Slide the Clip for the Power Supply Cord over the top of the Vertical Bar and down until it clicks into the hole near the base of the Bar.
8. INSERT HANDLE - Insert the Handle into the top of the Vertical Bar and push it down as far as it will go. You should be able to see through the two holes at the top of the Bar.
9. SECURE HANDLE - Insert two bolts into the holes at the top of the Vertical Bar - lock washers under the heads of the bolts. You may have to tap the bolts gently with a hammer to get them though the holes. Screw the nuts onto the bolts using a Philips head screwdriver and a 5/16" wrench.
10. INSERT POWER CORD RACK - Insert the Power Cord Rack into the bottom of the Handle.
11. SECURE POWER CORD RACK - Turn the Caddy around and insert two screws at the bottom of the Handle to secure the Rack to the Handle.
12. ATTACH POWER SUPPLY - Place the Power Supply into the back tray of the Caddy with the Power button up. Secure the Power Supply by inserting the tab at the top of the Power Supply into the slot in the Caddy. The Power Supply will slide down slightly to lock it into the Caddy.
13. CADDY WITH POWER SUPPLY - This is a picture of the fully assembled Caddy with the Power supply installed.
14. CADDY WITH DOLPHIN TRITON CLEANER - This is a picture of the Caddy with the Dolphin Triton Cleaner in place for storage.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!