Spring is coming, the temperatures are rising and the sunshine is inviting you to spend more time outdoors. If you are lucky enough to own a pool, you’ll be itching to get it ready for the season. Pool opening is a special time and it’s important to do things right from the beginning so your water is healthy the season.
Keeping your swimming pool clean and clear can be a tough job, especially if you don’t have the right chemicals. Keep the basics on hand for regular maintenance as well as anticipated water problems.
Pool Chemical Start-up Kit will make your pool perfect for months of enjoyment and fun. The following guide covers the Pool Start up Kits and it’s components that every pool owner should be familiar with.
But before you start learning about pool opening kits you need to check the pool for wear or damage that might have occurred over the winter. If the pool cover has accumulated water, use a special pump or a shop vac to extract it before removing the cover to keep the grimy liquid out of your swimming pool.
Fill the pool to the mid-waterline and clear away any debris. Use your wall and floor brush to scrub away any gunk from the pool’s bottom or sides.
The amount of chemicals required will vary depending on the pool’s size and the results of the water tests, so you will want to test the water before adding any chemicals.
Chemical maintenance of a pool can be easy once it becomes part of your routine, but the first treatment of the season requires a little more attention and care. Fortunately, to make things easier for you, we have several specialized products can take away the guesswork. These buying reviews provide a breakdown of the 6 best pool chemical start-up kits.
1. In The Swim Pool Chemical Start Up Kit
For the chemical that you need for a proper spring has started up! Only this chemical that can punch with powerful chlorinated shock and it has the best power to destroy the dangerous bacteria for the winter months. After you know about this product so now you can choose this packaged. This packaged will provide you with the pint stain, rust and scale preventer, pint algaecide (non metallic) 1.lb chlorine sock, pit clarifier and sun sorb.
- Super kit treat up to 30,000 gallons. All chemicals are formulated and pre-measured to treat pools of specific sizes.
- Powerful chlorine shock will give your pool an extra boost of fighting power to eradicate the bacteria and other contaminants that have accumulated in your pool over the winter.
- Stain, rust and scale preventer eliminates unsightly stains caused by minerals and is ideal for areas with heavy iron content in the water.
- Non-metallic algaecide kills and prevents algae blooms without staining your pool.
- Sun Sorb absorbs oils and lotions from the pool water.
2. Spa frog swimming pool start kit
Only the start-up kit that is available to include the spa frog floating system and it is also include the Amers shock oxidizer, amers ph and alkalinity increase, amers ph and alkalinity decrease, spa frog mineral and bromine cartridge, measuring cup, spa care guide and free floating dispenser. As you can see, this product provided you many things that have benefit to you and this product can’t effect to your health.
- Amerse Kit Featuring Spa Frog
- The only start-up kit available that incorporates the Spa Frog Floating System
- FREE Floating Dispenser
3. In The Swim Ultimate Pool Chemical Start-up Kit – Up to 35,000 Gallons
This packet is design for any pool that has 35,000 gallons. Then the kit contains have: 10-pack test strips, ½ Gallon Algeacide, 1 Quart Clarifier, 4 lbs. Chlorine pool shock, 1 liter pool magic with phos-free. It’s also give you free with the 1 liter metal, pool opening instructions and 1 Sun Sorb to absorb excess oils in the water. There are the packet of this product but if you buy this product, you may get might advantage from it.
- Formulated for any pools up to 35,000 gallons.
- Contains Metal Free, a non-phosphoric based acid that works to prevent staining from metals.
- Contains Phos-Free which eliminates all phosphates from the water
- Virtually eliminates the chance of future algae blooms!
4. Leslie's Pool Opening Kit for Swimming Pool
With industry-leading chemicals offered at an incredible value, the new and improved. Leslie's Pool Opening Kits are a "must have" to start your swimming season off right.
- Standard Kit includes 1 lb Chlor Brite, 1 pt Algae Control, 1 pt Ultra Bright Advanced and 1 pt Stain & Scale Prevent Start-Up
- Deluxe Kit includes 2 lb Chlor Brite, 1 pt Algae Control, 1 qt Ultra Bright Advanced, 1 pt
- Stain & Scale Prevent Start-Up and 1 pt Perfect Weekly Start-Up
- Premium Kit includes 4 lb Chlor Brite, 1 qt Algae Control, 1 qt Ultra Bright Advanced, 1 qt Stain & Scale Prevent Start-Up and 1 qt Perfect Weekly Start-Up
5. Above Ground Pool Chemical Kit For Intex, Bestway and all above Ground Pools
For this packet has 6 pc kit contains 2 lbs p increaser, 3 lbs p decreaser, 1 quart super clarifier, pool test kit, 2 lbs pool oxidizing shock and 2 lbs concentrated pool chlorinating granular. Then the more information or more detail while you are using, you can find and read it in the paper that we give you with this packet. Lastly, this chemical pool has the best quality that made you safe with all the types of pool. That is the advantage of this production.
The basics needed for start up and continued maintenance
Includes test strips
Includes floating tablet dispenser
6. Rx Clear Spring Start-Up Kit for Pools, Includes Shock, Algaecide, Conditioner/Stabilizer, Tile Cleaner & Test Strips
Get clean, clear water fast using the Rx Clear Spring Start-Up Kit. This is one of the best pool startup kits, as it includes all the chemicals you need to get your pool started, including chlorine shock. The kit provides you with shock treatment, algaecide, conditioner/stabilizer, tile and vinyl cleaner, a package of test strips and opening instructions.
- The Rx Clear Spring Swimming Pool Start-Up Opening Chemical Kit includes all the chemicals you need to get your pool started this spring, even chlorine shock! Most other kits do not include chlorinated shock, even though it's an essential ingredient to properly open your pool.
- The Rx Clear Spring Swimming Pool Start-Up Opening Chemical Kit comes with 4 Lbs of shock treatment, 1 Quart of 50% algaecide, 4 Lbs of Conditioner/Stabilizer, 1 Quart of Tile & Vinyl Cleaner, and Test strips with pool opening instructions.
- After an entire winter, your pool water is loaded with chloramines and contaminants. Only by shocking with chlorine will these contaminants be oxidized and purified. When ordering this opening kit, it saves your wallet up to 25% on chemicals for pool maintenance all season long. These convenient chemical kits are everything you need to maintain your pool this summer whether you have an in-ground or above ground pool.
- Most other kits do not include chlorinated shock, even though it is an essential ingredient to properly open your pool. After an entire winter, your pool water is loaded with chloramines and contaminants. Only by shocking with chlorine will these contaminants be oxidized and purified. Kit is for pools up to 30,000 gallons.
If you have any other questions about pool and spa products please do let us know - we are here to help!