- Material-Our floating bed hammocks are made of high density PVC, which is thicker than most other swimming pool hammocks. The headrest and footrest provide plenty of support and provide plenty of comfor
- Packaging: You will receive a water hammock with a random color inflator (light blue/yellow/red/rose red/orange/dark blue, there are 6 colors for your choice)
- Multifunctional pool hammock chair-Our pool floats are 51 x 31 inches / 130 x 80 cm (before inflation), 41.34 x 31.5 inches / 105 x 80 cm (after inflation), which will be more suitable for head and leg support, as well as swimming pools The inflatable device can also be used as a hammock, chair, drifter or sports saddle. You can freely change your posture on the water hammock, entertain and relax in the swimming pool
- No leakage-The valve is made of high-quality materials, and the high-frequency welding process ensures a firm joint and prevents breakage during use. Even if you use this inflatable pool hammock in the water many times, our floating bed hammock can withstand the test of time
- Easy to store and carry-just use the air pump to help you quickly inflate and deflate the swimming hammock, the chair pool float Lounger is foldable and compact, just roll it up for storage or take it with you when needed.
Part Number: yunzhou831008111
Details: feature: Versatility: Our adult swimming pool float is 51 x 31 inches (130 x 80 cm), which will be more suitable for head and leg support, and can be used as a hammock, chair, float or sports saddle. You can freely change your posture on the water bed, entertain and relax in the swimming pool Details: Swimming pool hammock: Material: PVC Dimensions: 51 x 31 inches / 130 x 80 cm (before inflation), 41.34 x 31.5 inches / 105 x 80 cm (after inflation) Package Included: Water hammock with random color inflator note: 1. This is not a life-saving equipment, please do not leave your children unattended when using the raft. Do not use this product in too deep water. 2. It is recommended that people who do not know how to swim should not use the raft alone to avoid accidents. 3. Children must be accompanied by adults to ensure safety. If you cannot swim, please adapt to water sports first.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.