Color: Watermelon + Rainbow
- ➤ FUN UNIQUE SWIMMING POOL BALLS ideal for water and dive games in the pool, lake, or pond. Players can dribble, kick, bounce, and pass the Watermelon Swimming Ball 10 ft underwater due to its near neutral buoyancy! The ball stays under the water unlike a volleyball or other types of water ball or inflatables.
- ➤ EASY TO FILL AND PLAY – Unlike other inflatable toys, these balls must be filled with water to 9 in diameter for the Watermelon Water Ball. To fill, you must attach the included hose adapter to your garden hose and follow the included detailed instructions on how to fill the ball to ensure the ball floats properly. When placed in the water, the ball will sink then slowly float to the surface when it is floating properly.
- ➤ MORE THAN JUST A POOL OR DIVE TOY - Watermelon Swimming Ball becomes a high intensity Sport when played in larger groups! Combining components of football, basketball, and rugby in the water, teams of players compete to score goals by setting the Watermelon Pool Ball on the opposing team’s pool deck. A goal, hoop, and net items are not required!
- ➤ EXCELLENT FOR POOL PARTIES - This is a ball for all ages! It will bring the kid out of you. Kids, teens, and adults can enjoy Watermelon Water Ball at any pool party with family and friends.
- ➤ SWIM TOY THAT ENCOURAGES EXERCISE AND ACTIVE PLAY IN THE POOL - In today's digital world, getting kids and teens outside can be a challenge. Watermelon Swimming Ball gives them a pool activity that is so much fun they’ll constantly look forward to going outside to play.
Part Number: BEEUSCZT210528001
Details: Watermelon Pool Ball Combo Pack | The Ultimate Swimming Pool Game | Pool Ball for Under Water Passing Material: PVC Size: 22cm / 9inch Contains: 1 x watermelon swimming pool ball+1×Water injector ➤【Quality Service】30-day refund policy. If have any problems when you buy the products, please feel free to ask us, we will do best for you. Hope you can have a happy shopping on our store. So why not have a try?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.