Brand: Water Sports
- Use your creativity with these dive rings that can be challenging and fun; Sink these brightly colored rings to the bottom of the pool, hold your breath, and recover them in a record setting time
- Our WATER SENSING TECHNOLOGY automatically turns on/off the lights when submerged in water
- When the sun starts to go down, they are visible at great depths so the FUN DOESN'T HAVE TO STOP
- These lighted dive swimming pool rings are perfect for tournaments and aquatic games during the warmer summer days with family and friends and provide endless fun
- These lighted dive swimming pool rings can be used for swimming lessons or for aquatic recreation and are recommended for all ages (Colors May Vary)
Release Date: 01-05-2017
model number: 820716
Part Number: 820716
Details: Test your aquatic agility with Water Sports dive rings! Sink these brightly colored sticks onto the bottom of a pool, and hold your breath and kick your legs! Can you recover the dive rings from the bottom of the pool? Spice up your swimming routine with the ultimate test of aquatic athleticism. Whether you're an avid swimmer or a budding novice, Water Sportsdive rings are challenging and fun! Perfect for tournaments and aquatic games, these dive rings turn ordinary swimming into an engrossing sport. You can use these rings for swimming lessons or for aquatic recreation. These brightly colored rings are optically visible even at great depths. (Colors May Vary) About Us From Water Cannons to BalloonLaunchers, the Stream Machine Store has everything you need and some to help you get the absolute most out of your days spent in the sun. Our online selection includes a rich assortment of backyard and pool time classics such as: Water Launchers, Water Guns, Water Balloon Launchers, and Inner Tubes. Regardless of where your summertime activities take you this season, you can readily rely on Stream Machine to release fun and interactive products for the entire family!
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.0 x 2.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.