Brand: THE FRYOILSAVER COMPANY
- TRUSTED USA BRAND. US Pumice is the leading supplier of Pumice Stones in the USA. This is the ORIGINAL POOL BLOK
- REMOVES POOL RINGS AND ERASES RUST AND ALGAE STAINS - Get your swimming pool tiles clean and ready for the summer. Works where chemicals fail. Removes rust, mineral build-up, lime, mold, mildew, stains, hard water stains and algae deposits from ceramic tile with ease
- MADE of 100% PUMICE STONE. Safe for most pool surfaces including tile, grout, concrete, and gunite. This Original Pool Blok Pumice Tile & Concrete Cleaner will help your swimming pool regain its shine again
- Rubs out deposits without harm to ceramic tile or pool plaster. Non-toxic and chemically neutral, won't upset PH balance, Safe around children and pets
- FLOATS. No need to drain pool. Ideal as a Spot Cleaner. Shapes to any surface. Measures 6in x1.5in x 1.5in. Not recommended for vinyl, acrylic fiberglass, wood or chrome surfaces. Always test a small inconspicuous area first
Details: Pack of 1 x Original Pool Blok – Pumice Tile & Concrete Cleaner, Also available in a BULK SAVER pack of 12 ✔ Each Block Measures 6" x 1.5" x 1.5"✔ 100% Pumice Stone ✔ Swimming Pool & Tile & Concrete Cleaning Pumice StoneHard Surface Cleaner used For Removing Lime, Rust, Algae & Leaf Stains From Swimming Pools, Erases Rust Marks Without Harm. Chemically Neutral, Pool Blok will Not Upset The PH Balance Of Pool Water. Works better than your current pool tile and grout cleaner, and it’s also easier to use. The block conforms to the shape of your tile and grout, providing better coverage than a regular grout cleaner. PoolStone Blocks may be used on Gunite, plaster, tile, grout and concrete of in-ground pools/spas. PoolStone is an excellent tile and grout cleaner. Not recommended for use on overglazed tile decorations, vinyl, acrylic fiberglass, wood or polished metal surfaces, above ground pools or plastic liners. Pool Blok Pumice stones will restore and revive your pool tiles. Porcelain is harder than pumice and so you can use a pumice stone or stick on any porcelain surface - but not on fiberglass or other scratch able surfaces. Works great on toilets, bathtubs and sinks. These sticks are easily are shaped to fit hard to reach areas. Try the smaller size for small tight places, the medium size for tougher jobs and the Large size for cleaning areas like pool and spa tiles from mineral deposits.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.1 x 1.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.