- ❤An ingenious underwater scooter equipped with double propellers. The small and integrated design makes it easy to carry and operate. Swim and dive like a champion even if you are new to the water.
- ❤The symmetrical design created by the dual thrusters provides balance and agility in the water, and light weight portability on land.
- ❤Small, but mighty, the Mix flies through the water at 3.4 MPH at a maximum depth of 130ft, faster and deeper than units costing more than twice as much.
- ❤Mix comes equipped with a universal action camera mount, perfect for everything from family vacation videos, to recording your rare find out on the reef.
- ❤30 minutes of powerful battery life, safe and reliable, 30 minutes of battery life (normal use), 30 seconds of quick disassembly and replacement, adding new power to play.
Part Number: 102-911-456
Details: Specification: size:465mm*230*230 power:520w weight:3500g(battery included) speed:1.5m/s Working Depth: 40m / 130ft (depth limit) Endurance: 30 minutes (normal use) Battery:11.1v 11000mAh battery weight:890g energy:121wh max charging power:100w Single pusher thrust: 4kgf Single pusher max power: 260w charging time:no more than 4 hours Plug-in support: support gopro or other sports camera, buoyancy Package weight: About 5KG package include: 1* Underwater drone booster 1*charger 1*user mannual 1*battery 1*Anti-lost rope 1*Certificate 1*Dedicated charging stand 1*Portable bag 1*Buoyancy chamber Portable size with plenty of energy. Total weight of 6.4lbs is easily to carry at home or abroad. Dual thrusters release 8kgf thrust in total to explore the underwater world. Comes with a removeable floater for either positive or neutral buoyancy, waterproof construction with protective covers to prevent fingers from accidental injury. Powered by a sealed and rechargeable 11000hAm battery, with a run time of up to 30 minutes with normal usage. The working depth is rated to 40m / 130ft, with maximum speed of 3.35miles/h. Equipped with an action camera mount for POV filming.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.