- Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient testing kit
- Find out the chlorine level of your pool easily and safely
- Includes tests for available chlorine, free chlorine, total chlorine
- Easy-to-read instructions are provided to ensure correct results
- Includes .75-ounce reagents and a heavy duty carrying case
Details: The Taylor K-1515-A Titration Test Kit will help you determine the quantity of chlorine in pool water. In this Taylor FAS-DPD test, you will add an amount of buffered DPD powder to pool water to turn it pink. Then, you add Ferrous Ammonium Sulfate (FAS) one drop at a time until the sample turns clear. The FAS-DPD titration method allows users to measure both free and combined chlorine at increments as low as 0.2 ppm - the maximum allowable level for combined chlorine according to most technical standards - and as high as 20 ppm. Titrations tests improve accuracy and eliminate color-matching problems. Tests for free & combined chlorine are 1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 PPM.
Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.2 x 1.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.