- Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient
- Over 100 tests for chlorine, bromine, pH, and total alkalinity
- Color coded instructions are provided to ensure correct results
- Simple tests are easy to perform and extremely accurate
- Easier to use than strip-type tests
Details: Taylor Technologies is one of America's leading manufacturers of products for analyzing water chemistry on site. Nearly 600 different test kit configurations are offered, with options for wet and dry chemistry methods as well as microprocessor based instruments. Founded as W. A. Taylor & Company in 1930 in Baltimore, we were incorporated in 1967 as Taylor Chemicals. In 1980 the third and present generation of ownership committed to expanding the company's capabilities to all areas of water analysis and our name was changed in 1986 to reflect that expanded vision. The market for our products is, quite simply, wherever water quality is monitored, including industrial water treatment (primarily boiler and cooling systems), residential and commercial water conditioning, food processing and beverage production, swimming pool/spa maintenance, and municipal water and wastewater treatment.
Package Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5 x 2.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.