- ❤The Hottest New Pool Toy of 2021 for Reducing Screen Time and Getting Your Kids PLAYING OUTSIDE with Friends and Family in the Pool!
- ❤ Boys and Girls of All Ages and Even Teens Love These Under Water Pool Toys. Great for Birthday Gifts, Swimming Pool Parties
- ❤EXCELLENT FOR POOL PARTIES AND GET-TOGETHERS - The Ball can be passed up to 9 ft and dribbled like a basketball under water. This innovative pool toy is something people of any age will enjoy tossing around and playing with.
- ❤Ball is designed to look and behave like a watermelon in water. Ideal for all kinds of water games, this ball lets players dribble, kick, bounce, and pass under water. Just fill it with water and play!
- ❤Water Ball becomes a high intensity Sport when played in larger groups! Combining components of football, basketball, and rugby in the water, teams of players compete to score goals by setting the Ball on the opposing team’s pool deck. A goal, hoop, and net items are not required!
Details: Description: ✪The ball is a water-filled ball that mimics the floating of a watermelon. ✪After being thrown into the water, the ball will sink and then slowly rise to the surface. ✪The ball can also be bounced, dribbled and passed underwater, which is very suitable for various water games. ✪The ball comes with a hose adapter and a water injection needle, which can be filled with water. Features: ✪More than just a swimming pool or diving toy. It combines the components of football and basketball. When competing in groups, the ball becomes a high-intensity sport! ✪Great choice for pool parties. This is a dance party for all ages! Children, teenagers and adults can enjoy balls at any pool party with family and friends. Specification: ✪Material: PVC ✪Color: green, color ✪Size: 9 inches The package includes: ✪1x Pool Ball+Water injection accessories Instructions: ✪Bounce: Bounce from the pool floor and underwater walls. ✪Dribble: Dribble like an underwater basketball. ✪Pass: You can walk up to 10 feet underwater.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.