SpaGuard Filter Cleaner Spray 32 oz
Many spa issues are caused by poor filtration when the filter is dirty or clogged, debris stays in the water. Most spas have a cartridge filter. A properly cared for filter captures hair, oils and cosmetics. Because spa filters trap many contaminants, cleaning has two steps: spraying off loose debris, then using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner Spray to remove oils and other contaminants embedded into the filter.
- Helps keep water clear by promoting better filtration.
- Easy to use sprayer applicator.
- Breaks down oils and dirt embedded in filter’s fabric
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil accumulation. As an alternative, place the cartridge in a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with a maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner.
When you use SpaGuard products, you are enlisting a group of individuals whose expertise is unsurpassed in the spa and pool industry; whose dedication and purpose is making your spa or pool the most enjoyable and trouble-free experience that you and your family will ever have.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.