SpaGuard Brominating Tablets 1.5 lbs
Spa Guard Brominating Tablets remain effective in a wider range of pH levels (7.0 - 8.4) than chlorine (7.4 - 7.8), and therefore, it can better protect your water from bacteria and viruses.
- Organic brominating compound (BCDMH) in compressed 1-inch tablets
- Dissolve slowly and protect continuously
- Ideal for heavy bather loads and commercial spas
- Apply in a brominator or in a SpaGuard floating dispenser
- Ensure all spa and tub equipment is working properly.
- Backwash or clean the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outline in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- Spas should be drained and cleaned at least every 60 days or whenever water becomes difficult to manage or keep clear.
- Both oils, salts and lotions should not be used unless specifically formulated for use in spas and hot tubs as they can lead to cloudy water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.