- Designed to immobilize problem metal ions that can cause staining
- Easily removes up to 3-5pp of copper and iron
- Great for areas with hard water containing, iron, manganese, calcium
- Ideal for pools with salt chlorine generator systems
- WQA Certified (NSF/ANSI Standards 50 & 60)
- Ideal for pools with salt systems
- Reduces cell fouling in chlorine generators
- Effectively prevents metals from staining surfaces
- Phosphate-free formula
- Made in the United States
Binding: Lawn & Patio
Details: This stain treatment solution for pools prevents metal staining and helps clear discolored water caused by high metals, especially in salt pools. Ideal for pools with salt systems. Reduces cell fouling in chlorine generators. Effectively prevents metals from staining surfaces. Phosphate-free formula. For start-up, use 1 quart per 10000-gallon of pool water. Dilute in a pail of water and add to the deep end with the circulation system on. For freshly stained pools or discoloration of water from metals, add 2 quart per 10000-gallon. Maintenance application, Use 6 to 8-ounce per 10000-gallon of pool water, added to the deep end weekly.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.